Need mag feeding expertise!

Guildcard
So for my RaMarl I need to somehow make a mag with 5 def, 6 dex, and the rest some combination of pow and mind (shooting for something like 130pow 59mind but I don't think that'll be difficult if I can figure out how to get to lvl35).

Is there any feeding pattern that could get me to something like this? Looking at other guides, it doesn't look like it's possible to pull this off without 14 total points between dex and def :/.

Anyone have great ideas?

The best I could come up with was 8 def 130pow 6 dex 56 mind. Which leaves me a whopping 1 evp stat away from all gold stats :'(

I just tried it out and yes, as soon as DEF is larger than 5, you cannot max RAmarl with V101, ADEPT, and Red Ring.

It should be possible, though, to make a Mag with 5 Def and 6 Dex and then a combination of Mind and Pow. Please note that it does not matter at all how Pow and Mind are distributed since you can always use a Material of the other type to compensate for the Pow or Mind lost on the Mag. Just make sure to only feed Monomate / Monofluid during the first 5 levels to avoid any DEF.

I personally always go for high Mind Mags to max out my characters so that my character can have higher ATP early when still using a POW Mag.

Here's a plan I just came up with... but as I said, you can swap out Mag Mind Levels for Mind Materials and the same goes for Pow / Power Materials.

http://www.geocities.jp/psobb2007/s...=27&eva=39&lck=23&shield=27&unit1=49&unit2=4e

//Edit: At what mag stage do you failt to keep the Mag at 5 DEF?

If you make it to mag lvl 35 you are golden, I can come out of the mag stage with any of the following 5/5/0/0, 5/0/5/0, or 5/0/0/5. That's not particularly hard, however when it's in the kalki stage that's when everything seems to become impossible. With this little dex, it's almost impossible to not get to 6 def as the only thing that doesn't affect def positively is 0 from antidotes and -1 from antiparalysis which is upping the other stat we can't afford to raise quickly.

Last edited:
Oh, I see your problem now. Judging from the feeding charts, yes, it does indeed seem impossible. Maybe there's a way with Mag Banking? You'd need an expert for that, though.

Personally, I'd just leave that one EVP point missing. It doesn't really matter and having an Adept in your slots instead of a Centurion/Ability (which easily maxes stats) is definitely way more valuable.

But yeah, maybe there's a way both of us aren't seeing.

So this isn't the first time I've heard that, what's the basis behind mag banking. Does it drop off the decimals of each level or something. I'm assuming it's bad rounding

It is indeed impossible to a have 5Def 6Dex mag. Unless it's a no-pb mag (cell at lvl 5: dreamcast series, or no-cell/pb elenor)

So this isn't the first time I've heard that, what's the basis behind mag banking. Does it drop off the decimals of each level or something. I'm assuming it's bad rounding

Stats of 5 round down to 4. So you can make a 187 pow/mind mag instead of 185 by banking after each individual item during the 1st period.

The mag you're describing isn't possible unless you use a Mark III (and apply any of the console mag cell to it or keep it as a Mark III).

The best you can achieve by banking a mag is DEF + DEX = 13 (12 "might" be possible with the help of Trifluids) That would require you to bank it after EVERY item and not every feed of 3 items.

Edit: Spuz is too quick for me ;_;

Thanks everyone, this is what I feared and the banking won't help. I either need it to be a 5+6 def dex or a 8/6 def dex (which gives the -1 evp) so sadly saving that 1 point actually wouldn't help me anyways. And there's literally know way I'm giving up twins lol. Well I guess I just have to cry myself to sleep due to that -1 forever lol. Thanks for all your help!!!!!

Ok, so I just put some shitty SAS program together (pretty much the only programming language that I know with some SQL XD) and 12/0/0/23 at lvl35 is definitely not possible. However, because monomates give more pow than monofluids give mind, you can achieve 12/23/0/0 at lvl35.

A. You would need to bank the mag after EVERY item from lvl5 to lvl35.
B. Feed it 13 monomates with a ranger until it reaches lvl10. Then, feed it either 146 monomates + 23 dimates OR 178 monomates until it reaches lvl35.
C. Feed it monomates until it reaches lvl50.

I might be able to get 8 def, 6 dex, I'll keep fiddling around with it and let your know.

Side note: Why can't autocorrect learn PSO language already? I'm about to throw my phone out the window ;_;

So I think after messing with it a ton (didn't do any of the crazy banking stuff). The best I can come up with is a 10/X/6/X mag which leaves me 3 evp short. This mag is basically what's already defined in the highest mind mag guide:
Screenshot_20170706-143949.png

So it's either that or a mag that only has Estella pb and max stats lol (do the Dreamcast series, etc as mentioned before but after lvl 10)

You can't make a Mark III after level 10, because the Kit of Mark III Mag Cell only works on "Mag", i.e. you can't use the cell after level 9.

Reactions: Mad
Back