Name in Yellow text.

Smickers

Guildcard
Hi guys, so I've been playing a few days, levelling up a few characters to around lvl 12 while following a MAG feeding guide for my main. I logged in today and noticed my characters name is in yellow text, a Google search showed that on some servers this indicates a cheater. Does it mean the same here and if so, can someone explain to me how one might unknowingly cheat? I've been using the shared bank, it might have something to do with that?

Type /forecast, it's part of the daily luck system. Has nothing to do with cheating.

CHEATER.

The server has a daily luck system, where certain class combos will get 1~5% extra rare drop rate depending on what has been chosen. (one race, one sex, one class, it is possible for none to be picked)

Example: [Hunter] [Female] [Newman]
The more boxes a character ticks, the higher their luck rating.

A white name means your character fits none of the criteria (0/0 boost).
A pale yellow name means your character fits one of the critera (1/1 boost).
A yellow name means your character fits two of the criteria (3/2 boost).
A golden name means your character fits three of the criteria (5/3 boost).

(X/Y meaning multiplayer/one person mode boosts)

Type /forecast to check what the lucky combination is of the day. It resets at 00:00 GMT.

Ooh I see! Was panicking for a sec! Appreciate the information! I didn't want to have to start over again >.<

I'll be sure to let my bro know in case he thinks the same!

Does this luck boost count for the whole party if the user is the leader? or just the character? Does PSO2 vs classic drop style affect if it's the whole party or not?

It gives it to the whole party if you're playing in Classic (since drops aren't separate).

Back