My odd playstyle, the solo artist.

Eggbert

Guildcard
I've been solo playing here except for the rare times that one of my close friends is able to get online the same time as me. Here are the main reasons:

1) I don't know what my role is in a group. I would probably get into a party and revert to solo mode and get yelled at.

2) I haven't quite figured out the best way to talk to people. Text is too slow. I've just recently discovered how to use audio on the discord app, but not sure how to talk to people I've just joined without exchanging a bunch of information.

3) I usually only have time for 1, maybe 2 runs a day.

4) Since my son is usually around when I play, language can be an issue.

When in lobby I'm usually the one trying to run at that angle toward the pillar trick where you get inside the wall. I don't know why, but every time I get into a lobby, I have to at least try it once.

So, if you are ever on and don't care about sharing a game with someone just running around doing stupid things and have relatively clean language, or maybe no audio... I'm your guy! I fully expect to get to level 200 playing 99% of the time solo.

Another odd thing about me, I'm probably on this site more than I am the game.

Solo is more fun anyway. It's relaxing just being able to go at your own pace and do whatever you want to do, without having to wait for others or persuade them to play whatever.

Applies to most games, I generally play everything solo over multi.

Solo is more fun anyway. It's relaxing just being able to go at your own pace and do whatever you want to do, without having to wait for others or persuade them to play whatever.

Applies to most games, I generally play everything solo over multi.

Solo is very therapeutic.

Back