My email to Nintendo regarding the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to break it to you, but you got exactly what you paid for. And you're much, much past any sort of 'refund date'.

Tough shit. But don't call it regret, call it a happy little experiment.

d578e0b472.png

There is way too much text in this thread for me to read

BUT
I think it's cool that you sent an email and I can understand feeling slighted by the company, a lot of people definitely feel the same way. They totally won't give you a free Switch but your argument makes sense.
I have recently learned that feedback is important and useful! (unless it's about sliding down a curved surface)

The "peanut gallery" on this forum (and many forums) who make fun of outspoken individuals are the same people who made fun of the "smart kids" who spoke up in class and actually wanted to learn and have a dialogue.
No Ade, people don't make fun of you because you're the outspoken "smart kid" in the class. They make fun of you because you do shit like compare yourself to fucking SOCRATES and pretend to be the Perpetually Unthanked Hero that the playerbase is too stupid to properly recognize. Posting your opinions on extremely niche forums or emailing a huge company does not take remarkable guts or bravery of any kind.

That being said, the Wii U is bad and even if low percentage, you lose nothing by making your thoughts known to nintendo and asking for a free Switch.

So this is what entitlement smells like.

If you just sent a letter of complaint to Nintendo, cool. Maybe if Nintendo gets enough letters of disapproval, they might slowly learn what their customers really want and change their approach to games.

But that self-entitlement is disgusting and no business should ever kowtow to demands of disgruntled customers. This is pretty much the same pathetic tactics that SJWs used and is an opportunistic, greedy and outright disdainful behaviour for any self-respecting individual. And you call yourself an avid fan...

if you're still buying nintendo consoles expecting a decent new metroid game, it's not nintendo fucking up

good prank though, coulda bagged a free switch you cheeky lad

Last edited:
Lol this thread is great. I just hope feelings don't get hurt and it ends up getting deleted like the "Worst hunts ever (ongoing and finished)" thread.

I mean, I bought a ps2 shortly after the ps3 came out.
That is some next level patience.

So this is what entitlement smells like.

If you just sent a letter of complaint to Nintendo, cool. Maybe if Nintendo gets enough letters of disapproval, they might slowly learn what their customers really want and change their approach to games.

But that self-entitlement is disgusting and no business should ever kowtow to demands of disgruntled customers. This is pretty much the same pathetic tactics that SJWs used and is an opportunistic, greedy and outright disdainful behaviour for any self-respecting individual. And you call yourself an avid fan...
If it wasn't for the "please reimburse me after two years" or the dedicated thread for his letter instead of just posting it in the Nintendo Switch thread with something like "I don't like where Nintendo is headed so I just sent them this letter" then I would be on the @Ade side. It seems to me he was hoping to be lauded for his "thankless job".

@falkenjeff Spoiler so I don't derail the thread
Wait that's gone? What the fuck happened? lmao
I was enjoying my late night dose of Ephinea drama and saw @Ade and @VENOM going at it. Then poof it went away.

Last edited:
I don't dislike you at all, Ade. Never did, but you do (and have for years) say and do ridiculous things. Like compare yourself to Socrates...Nowhere no close on that one. This email just makes you look whiny and entitled.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Okok Ade posted what he wanted to share. And yes he has his quirks as we all do but everyone doesn't need to jump on the bashtrain. Let's leave it at this oooook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back