Music cuts out once I'm on a ship...

sean1369

As noted above, I have music until I login to the game, then it just ... stops. I can still hear all the sounds. Spells, footsteps, attacks, etc etc... just no BGM is playing. Once I board a ship, it just... stops. Any help?

Make sure the volume levels are adjusted properly via counter too. It might have wrong defaults preset for new accounts/chars (if thats possible, I could just be retarded).

Make sure the volume levels are adjusted properly via counter too. It might have wrong defaults preset for new accounts/chars (if thats possible, I could just be retarded).
I'm not sure if Soda made it save server side, I'd not do that since its already stored in the registry but yeah.
I guess he can go to the lobby counter and search for the volume options and set them there, just in case.

Is it totally gone or just choppy and quiet? mine is typically choppy and very quiet, but I just reload the block and its back to normal.

I do agree with Soly here.

It's totally gone. Like as soon as I enter the block, the bgm stops. I checked the counter. All music/sounds at 100%. I can hear everything but BGM.

If I am missing the music files, how would I know, and how would I go about getting them? I just downloaded the client, ran the install wizard, and played from there. Typically that's all that entails. I did check for updates and all that as well... but is there a SEPERATE space where I have to go to get the BGM's?

If you used Ephinea's installer then you are good, I was just saying in case you used an old installation.

Back