Music cuts out once I'm on a ship...

sean1369

As noted above, I have music until I login to the game, then it just ... stops. I can still hear all the sounds. Spells, footsteps, attacks, etc etc... just no BGM is playing. Once I board a ship, it just... stops. Any help?

Nikki

meh...
Make sure the volume levels are adjusted properly via counter too. It might have wrong defaults preset for new accounts/chars (if thats possible, I could just be retarded).

Soly

Make sure the volume levels are adjusted properly via counter too. It might have wrong defaults preset for new accounts/chars (if thats possible, I could just be retarded).
I'm not sure if Soda made it save server side, I'd not do that since its already stored in the registry but yeah.
I guess he can go to the lobby counter and search for the volume options and set them there, just in case.

A

Alakaboom

Is it totally gone or just choppy and quiet? mine is typically choppy and very quiet, but I just reload the block and its back to normal.

I do agree with Soly here.

sean1369

It's totally gone. Like as soon as I enter the block, the bgm stops. I checked the counter. All music/sounds at 100%. I can hear everything but BGM.

sean1369

If I am missing the music files, how would I know, and how would I go about getting them? I just downloaded the client, ran the install wizard, and played from there. Typically that's all that entails. I did check for updates and all that as well... but is there a SEPERATE space where I have to go to get the BGM's?

Soly

If you used Ephinea's installer then you are good, I was just saying in case you used an old installation.