Most painful hunt?

Heaven Punisher. What could be more painful than hunting something where the best quests to get it are all gone, so hunting it is just way lower chance than it once was?

for myself would be handgun: Guld from white sorc, even tho it seems to hate me. usually run a few runs a day until i get burnt out for a bit

Certainly was trying to get Yasha with Skyly back in episode I+II, that hunt ended before it ever really began.
On Ephinea though probably it probably is unlocking Swordsman Lore starting at 0. So many hours of play logged just for being committed to unsealing it. Certainly painful now just looking back.

for myself would be handgun: Guld from white sorc, even tho it seems to hate me. usually run a few runs a day until i get burnt out for a bit

Good luck to you! I am in the same rut myself; I've not hunted for it at all this week.

Still waiting for Uniqlo to make contact with Remuchan so I can fight my way to 200 wins. Getting in touch with Remu is harder than finding an SJS with 3 stats :(

Back