Miku's things she'd love to buy

Miku

vocaloid
For things I'm selling, that is now on my trade list: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/mikus-trade-list-v2.23494/

I want to buy these, <3 forever if you sell me any of them
40 hit Heaven Striker, must not have native ***Very high want, please let me know if you have one and are at all willing to consider selling or even trading. I'd be very happy to make you a good deal for this.***

Other wants:
Any 45+ hit Heaven Striker (can't currently afford)
40+ hit Vivienne
45+ hit Rambling May, preferably with room for native+a.beast or machine+dark
40+ hit native/clean lame/Excalibur
40+ hit Slicer of Fanatic
Extremely good stats Love Heart or Sweetheart
Extremely good stats Red Ring
Psycho Wand (offering 230)
Machine Galatine
Rabarta Lv30
Razonde Lv30

Last edited:
A lot, idk, maybe like around 250 or so but I'd have have to go through all my characters to find them. Feel free to buy however many of them you'd like.
I'll need 150 to remat my newman :3 So 10pds ?

V801s are not sold out, but did modify most post some. Take another look anyone interested.

Now accepting and selling PCs at 1:1 but please no trades that only exchange between PCs and PDs as that doesn't really get me anywhere.

Also now accepting meseta at 500k:1 and you can get yourself a +0 evp red ring for those that don't like evading.

Can I buy god/ability x2. And god/power + god/mind please? :3 reading it right it's 2 units for 1 PD? :eek:

Spoon has bought the green paint. Removing it from the list. Also the Red Ring is now only 60, way undercost so get it while you can!

Do you still have the mother garb? The cheap one would be perfect if you have?

Back