Maximum Attack E Feedback

The whole event was a blast. I loved the shortness of the quests, because the action was intense and the rewards were great. The spawns really promoted diverse teams, and I felt like I could actually play as a support mage (no more FO nuking, just j/z then rabarta till the room is covered in ice while the casts wreck shop)

Overall, I loved it. Much more than last year. Every area seemed pretty good. Ruins, CCA, Seabed, and Tower were personal favorites.

My only real issue was the lily placement in caves. They were often just out of the range of rabarta without very precise positioning to attack a whole group. I kinda feel this was intentional at times, especially the spawn with five where the center one was placed ahead of the others. That one could be handled by going behind it easily though, but most of the rest were a bit annoying. Some dragon spawns suffer the same issue. Especially, the eight lily then four dragon spawn. Locking either group of four was doable but the positioning was killer; perhaps too technical. The eight lily spawn at the end as well can be difficult.

The pauses after Monests and before Hilde spawns in Forest broke flow to me, but that is kind of minor.

never go past 125 dar again pls, every room was flooded with items. without item reader i wouldve suffocated and missed my dank 75h vanilla laser
HBR has always done this. Where have you all been? It seems not that many people did it before and people are only just now waking up to it now that it is in large events. I can't imagine all of the things I've lost in the past.

I thought they were rather well done overall, and I definitely enjoyed them!

CCA was pretty dangerous, I lost the most dolls there I'm sure... I think ep2, especially CCA, has always been more dangerous than ep4 whilst often having less exciting drops (although drop table changes have helped somewhat with that). The quest *did* have a lot of Meris so... fair enough?

Tower seemed less dangerous by comparison, the spawns were much more manageable (although there were more dedicated high-level and experienced people running tower all day, so that may have been a factor!)

Desert felt a bit OP, if anything there were possibly too many Girtas... I found 3 Limiters without trying all that hard. (Did Limiter price go down? I don't follow the market much being HC.)

Related but not directly about the event: Rare monster hunts still seemed to suck pretty badly... even with things like the high Bear count in Forest. Are rare monster drops in general that much worse than other ones? Are rare monster boosts enough to make much of a difference?

Back