MAX stat frame!...almost.

[Kaiser]

Guildcard
I got a stink frame thats just 2 points from max def and 7 points from max evd. I'm still on the hunt for max stats but would the one i have thats so close to max be worth converting to Virus Armor? i feel i should keep hunting but if anyone has any opinions I'd take them or even info on the stat correlation between the stink frame and final armor. thanks

this can be very helpful, our wiki!: http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Virus_Armor:_Lafuteria

"In order to receive a max-stat Lafuteria, the base Stink Frame must have at least 90 DFP (+50/+85) and 35 EVP (+20/+85), and the combination series must be done without disconnecting or relogging. After creating the Lafuteria, it will at first appear with minimum stats in your inventory. Changing blocks will make the correct stats appear."

What if it has enough DEF but not enough EVA?
Would the defense get screwed up in the creation process? IDC if it's lower EVA if the DEF is there.
Pic related:
uRwJLYV.jpg

What if it has enough DEF but not enough EVA?
Would the defense get screwed up in the creation process? IDC if it's lower EVA if the DEF is there.
Pic related:
uRwJLYV.jpg

What do you mean by screwed up?

That frame will result in a 50/50 DFP 2/20 EVP Virus Armor. It translates over 1 for 1, with a max at 50 DFP and 20 EVP.

Back