Marutah Mag Crashing Game

Ayanami

Hello,

I started to raise a Mag on Gypsy(Lv 171 Hucaseal). And when the mag reached lv 35 and evolves into a Marutah game crashed. Then I went back and when tried to select mag for feed it, and game keeps crashing. This happened like 10 times. I recorded the issue but I don't know if there is a way to upload.

I tried to change blocks and ship but still same result.

Do you have any skins installed? Or any modifications made to your game?
Usually a bad mod will cause PSO to throw a hissy-fit and crash.

If you have no mods, try reinstalling the game.

Yes I have mod, but then why on first evolution nothing happened? And now is happening with MArutah. Is kinda weird.

Yes I have mod, but then why on first evolution nothing happened? And now is happening with MArutah. Is kinda weird.

It's possible the mod causes issues specifically with Marutah. What mod are you using?

You should always back up the original file(s) When modding. So you can just drag and drop. Either now: You reinstall, or someone sends you the original file.

f256_hyouji.prs is just the HUD file so it can't affect mags at all.

I'd recommend reinstalling honestly, and plugging the .prs into the data folder again and try again. If you ever have the .exe crashing, it's almost going to be an issue with your files because the server won't crash the exe if there's a problem (just disconnect you or desync things).

Yeah, i have that hud file installed and no problems. Maybe something went wrong during transfer? Idk

I gave the mag to Hishiron, he has no problem with the Marutah so he is gonna feed it until it evolves to Ila to see if the problem persists. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for the feedback.

Back