Looking for RAmar advice

Zizzy

Guildcard
I maxed my stats this way, but RANGER WALL doesn't seem worth it due to the lack of resists. I'm not sure which armor to use or why either. I've heard to use THIRTEEN. What would you change in this?
1710041168484.png

Ranger Wall is only used until lvl 180, after thar you're supposed to switch to Red Ring, as for units all you really need on a ranger is V101 and V502, the other slots can be used for stuff like cure/ or resists depending on what you need on each situation.

I guess I'd sacrifice heavenly/luck since specials is RAmars specialty anyway for a cure. Losing body or power cap would be a huge hit.

I would think cure freeze is all you need since you can just sol or anti everything else?

Your plan isn't very good (no offense). RAmar does not need four units to max his stats at level 200 at all.

First of all, replace Heavenly/Battle with V101 - it's strictly better. Then, you have two choices:
1.) Use Red Ring at level 200 at all times: You can max all stats with only V101 and Red Ring and you will have three empty slots, but you won't be able to get max Luck when using a different Shield (which is a thing a RAmar will rarely do anyway, but Shield flexibility can still be nice).
2.) Use V101 and one other unit - preferably Adept since the stats it provides is enough and the TP cut is nice - at level 200. This will allow you to use a different Shield (like Anti-Dark Ring in quests where it's nice to have). This will leave you with two empty slots.

Last edited:
I see, I'm only level 60 so that's why I have it more as a leveling build. Thanks for the advice, I have no idea what to do end game. Seems like you need 2 mags in the end. 1 for leveling and 1 when you can wear endgame gear.

I am a returning player, and this would be my first time going for a true end build.

ok, second mag has way more flexibility with dex which is nice and can go many more ways easily.

if i use anti-dark ring i'll hit 100 EDK when swapped with red ring. that is pretty awesome but situational since you have about half EFR, EIC, & ETH? 92 with anti-light ring. This seems like a very strong combo if you have all 3 rings. I like it.

new plan, might swap perfect/resists based on situation? During regular mobs i'd probably use cure/freeze and cure/paralize or shock. something like that.
1710102821148.png
the reason MST & LCK are over cap a bit is because of the other rings. This keeps them capped even without red ring.

Smartlink on a non RA is a must have(unless you're playing a FO that only spam techs), you'll also want to carry a V502 for situations where you have to use Hell special, and having a Proof of Sword Saint(or 3) can help a lot with stuff like Excalibur/Galatine.

Smartlink on a non RA is a must have(unless you're playing a FO that only spam techs), you'll also want to carry a V502 for situations where you have to use Hell special, and having a Proof of Sword Saint(or 3) can help a lot with stuff like Excalibur/Galatine.
how do you have so many characters? are you allowed to have more than 1 account on here?

Each account can have up to 32 characters, just type /cbank 1 to 8 or change it on Ephinea's launcher.

Back