last thing in pso that gave u ptsd?

Hunting Dorphans Eclairs on my Bluefull for days on end with no success.

Then finding a Dorphan Eclair on the very first spawn in a completely random one person quest on a Yellowboze.

Tables were mentally flipped.

Then finding a Dorphan Eclair on the very first spawn in a completely random one person quest on a Yellowboze.

On the other hand it was one of my most enjoyable team chat moments. I even told the team i was playing with how amused you were making me [^'='^]

Edit: Recently I've been quite chilled / amused by things rather than raging. Probably due to caring less about things. But I would have to say if something. Too much terraria talk has become rather annoying.

Last edited:

I was farming Ob Lilies most of yesterday looking for the rare Mil Lily for a chance to get a Psycho Wand. 0 Mils found, the whole day.

Today, found a Mil Lily on the wrong id during a TTF run. Party member got a Sange off of it. >.<

My first time fighting Epsilon. I was using a Ranger. Why the hell are those Epsigards targetable? :l

I got a Gae Bolg and Final Impact from the run, so I guess it's a yay. Not looking forward doing the West Tower next.

Watching a RAmarl do Gizonde glitch on Vol Opt as P2/Green Gem perfectly in TTF TA practice runs and then on a good run the RAmarl throws it and we all /lobby.

Just kidding.

Oh.

Realizing the default size of GC screencaps was this:

26ksi8O.jpg

24yo57q.jpg

2 points away from the ATA cap on my RAcaseal, wearing Ranger Wall (+20 ATA), using a +50% hit Gungnir, and STILL missing on the 2nd and 3rd attacks in combos sometimes.

SFiXuAb.jpg

Watching someone die to Recon bomb after they've committed to killing Delbiter with Dark Flow special and can't run away before the bomb lands on their feet.

Things that have given me PTSD before:

- Finding a Photon Drop from a Mil Lily with Purplenum on the GC ver
- Memory card corruption, which has happened multiple times
- Dying *right* before a boss is killed and missing out on EXP during an EXP boost

Back