Kinda new player looking for team

Esufer

heavenly/pun
Guildcard
I played a tonne of V1 and V2 on dreamcast online way back when, and played a lot of GC offline. Played a lot of PSU on Xbox 360 and tried PSO2 but didn't really fancy it.
I play semi-regularly, I'm a level 58 HUcast at the moment, looking for a team of people to play with that are also pretty active. I'm on the GMT timezone and ideally I'd like to join a team with the dressing room function unlocked as my character's head looks kinda stupid.

Thanks for reading.

Also looking for fellow UK/GMT season players. I'm lvl 130 Fonewm with my first character and still consider myself a nub. Happy to play with lower level players (but hope to get up to ultimate asap). Please PM/DM me if you'd like to play together.

I'm not a seasonal character, but I'm level 90 now, if you ever want to play just catch me online :)

I'm not a seasonal character, but I'm level 90 now, if you ever want to play just catch me online :)
That's a shame but thanks, will hopefully see each other around more at the end of the season :). My only other char atm is lvl 1.

I played a tonne of V1 and V2 on dreamcast online way back when, and played a lot of GC offline. Played a lot of PSU on Xbox 360 and tried PSO2 but didn't really fancy it.
I play semi-regularly, I'm a level 58 HUcast at the moment, looking for a team of people to play with that are also pretty active. I'm on the GMT timezone and ideally I'd like to join a team with the dressing room function unlocked as my character's head looks kinda stupid.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome to Monolith!

You need to join a team to access this dressing room thing? I didn't know about that. o_O Though I didn't know there was a dressing room in general. (Pretty new here.)

You need to join a team to access this dressing room thing? I didn't know about that. o_O Though I didn't know there was a dressing room in general. (Pretty new here.)
You do! Better than the dressing room costing 10k in PSOv2, and a good way to meet some new people.

Did it? Jesus christ. Been a while since I've fired up my v2 disk, maybe that's why I didn't use the dressing room so much!

It's nice being able to color co-ordinate with rare weapons at will though :D
Funny you say that...it's always been an odd quirk of mew's. She'll often be seen stopping and staring at a random player watching them closely...then blurt out if they have a particular weapon already? Such as a red chassis RAcaseal hasing a Meteor Smash, Red Scorpio, or Ruby Red Sato? <3! Blue colored themed players are neat to find stuff for too. Green can be a little challenging depending on class. Black is Fun. Gold colored characters are often Angel themed =3. The Brown and other earthly toned players makes mew look at her toyboxes and go......"CRAP!" XD!

Back