(Kind Of) Returning Player-looking for similar people!

Cdprima

Hello everyone! So a bit of context. I’m 26 years old and born in 1997 and from the states. I grew up with an older brother who was 6 years older than me and very into gaming, and one day he bought the GameCube port of PSO. Him and I played split screen non stop, and I continued to play this game with friends probably until I was in middle school. Now, back then I know clue how the game really worked- I just knew I could go in and fight my way to a boss and then get better loot and repeat. That’s basically all I ever understood of the game. I believe the furthest I ever got was the second boss in the sewers. I played again back in college and dabbled with the mechanics a bit, but don’t remember much.

These days I’m a far more expierneced gamer, and I have such fond memories of this game. And even better I know understand what this game is and how it works (basically). I would love to return to this game and really dig into it and learn the meta, and I am so happy to learn about this online community! I would love to get a group going of newer people, but vets are also welcome to show us the ropes! Happy hunting, hope I can join in!

-Cdprima

Hello everyone! So a bit of context. I’m 26 years old and born in 1997 and from the states. I grew up with an older brother who was 6 years older than me and very into gaming, and one day he bought the GameCube port of PSO. Him and I played split screen non stop, and I continued to play this game with friends probably until I was in middle school. Now, back then I know clue how the game really worked- I just knew I could go in and fight my way to a boss and then get better loot and repeat. That’s basically all I ever understood of the game. I believe the furthest I ever got was the second boss in the sewers. I played again back in college and dabbled with the mechanics a bit, but don’t remember much.

These days I’m a far more expierneced gamer, and I have such fond memories of this game. And even better I know understand what this game is and how it works (basically). I would love to return to this game and really dig into it and learn the meta, and I am so happy to learn about this online community! I would love to get a group going of newer people, but vets are also welcome to show us the ropes! Happy hunting, hope I can join in!

-Cdprima
EEEEEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines prima-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Ahh, yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! You're going to be pleased to know that even after 23 years...we STILL get fresh faces that's never played PSO before! Even more surprisingly are the new players we get that are EXACTLY like you! They dabbled with this game for maybe a few hours, waaaaay back in the early 2000's...get addicted only to have to leave or stop playing, then Lo' and Behold find the Same game that piqued their interests over a DECADE later is STILL ONLINE??? Holy Crap!!!! lol! So, you'll find both passionate nooblets and scarred smiling faced Vets waiting to give a halping hand! (or paw in some cases~!) Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME!! =3

EEEEEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines prima-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Ahh, yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! You're going to be pleased to know that even after 23 years...we STILL get fresh faces that's never played PSO before! Even more surprisingly are the new players we get that are EXACTLY like you! They dabbled with this game for maybe a few hours, waaaaay back in the early 2000's...get addicted only to have to leave or stop playing, then Lo' and Behold find the Same game that piqued their interests over a DECADE later is STILL ONLINE??? Holy Crap!!!! lol! So, you'll find both passionate nooblets and scarred smiling faced Vets waiting to give a halping hand! (or paw in some cases~!) Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME!! =3
Oh my GOD this is the cutest welcome, thank you for making my day! I am very glad to know that there are plenty of others like me, it makes the experience less daunting for sure! I plan on playing this weekend, would love to play if you are down! Again, thanks for reaching out :)

Oh my GOD this is the cutest welcome, thank you for making my day! I am very glad to know that there are plenty of others like me, it makes the experience less daunting for sure! I plan on playing this weekend, would love to play if you are down! Again, thanks for reaching out :)
Your mew tries to be online EVERYDAY at Midnight EST....ESP. on the Weekends! Soooo chances of us spotting eachother are pretty good~! =3

I'm just starting in this community too, but I also played this as a kid on Gamecube and loved it so much I bought the internet attachment for the gamecube so I could try it online. Unfortunately, that didn't last for too long, but about a decade later I tried a different private server and had a blast. Now, nearly 10 years after that I'm looking forward to playing this again. I hope you have a good time here!

Back