Just a Souveneir Shop

XII

Dean of Clown College
Guildcard
Nothing suspicious about it. No need to be alarmed.

[This Souveneir Shop has been cleared out. There is a nice old lady running the store now, and a basement filled with smoldering wreckage.]

Last edited:
Bump.

• Updated Trade List
  • Updated Wish List
  • I am now accepting Mag orders. Details are listed in the Mag Farm section.

Time+Meseta isn't worth Meseta to me. Unless you have something else to offer, you'd be better off finding someone else.

For future reference, however, I'm very well versed with mags. If you do decide to come back, you don't need to worry about supplying me with ancient PSO-World guides.

Difference was that I was sub-Vhard and needed meseta to get my own mags leveled, because I was doing a fair amount of idling and my meseta couldn't keep up the cost of feeding. That's no longer an issue.

EDIT: On second thought, a few HP materials isn't going to be worth the effort, so I'm going to have to decline. Sorry.

Can you link me to said Ephinea guide, so I don't have to dig for it?

As for final stats, DEF is a lot easier to work into pure Mags than DEX. 15/0/0/185 guarantees Mylla&Youlla and doesn't require a convoluted and extremely specific mag build to accomplish it. However, I'm fairly certain that locks you into two PBs. 15/0/1/184 would guarantee all three.

falkenjeff said:
http://i.imgur.com/1LygqtK.jpg
I recall having found a bug (or a few) in the evolutions of that program... but I don't recall now which ones they were lol

Oh no, yeah... is not all the evolutions of course... but there were like 1 or 2

Ps0master said:
Could you make me a power dex kama lv 75 for 2 pds plus sum team points?

I'm interested. How many Team Points are we talking?

Bumping this for the sake of revival. In the process of cleaning up storage, so I'll post more complete lists in a bit.

Anime I know you're reading this you filthy memelord, I owe you a Samba Maracas.

Given how old this thread is I'm kinda doubting it's still actually active, but just in case it is I wanted to know how much you're charging for 1000 Team points?

Back