I'm 23
Have son
do parkour
Sell "flowers"
Sketch
And try to develop magnetic engine that works on swapping magnetic pole's
Played pso first on DC together with crazy taxi :D
I'm logic kind person but self entitled c**t's give me allergic reaction's
like gm's who ban people for f**k all name of reason when the community alredy is small as it is
#unbanscoob
#demodanime
my main interests in pso are gettin rare sh*t xD
and helping people out (unlike anime :D)
im nice to people who are nice ..not to me but in general because i dont like a** lickers
im evil to people who are evil .....not to me but in general because i dont like licking a**
at the moment im temp banned ..maybe if that emo bahmammer fake excuse for GM thinks of perm ban i wont come back ..but i will never ..NEVER lick his a**
im nice to those who deserve it :) Peace ..and F**K YOU anime

NNNnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! BLANK-kuuuuun! =( YES, You certainly enjoyed Halping mew halping ppl out!! So IF it helps in speaking on your behalf, You're Good People dammit! =(
WHAT did you DO to Piss off the masses??? You're NOT a bad purrson at all.... Miss You Already!!! =(

NNNnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! BLANK-kuuuuun! =( YES, You certainly enjoyed Halping mew halping ppl out!! So IF it helps in speaking on your behalf, You're Good People dammit! =(
WHAT did you DO to Piss off the masses??? You're NOT a bad purrson at all.... Miss You Already!!! =(
i didn't piss off masses ..just anime :D cheers 4 support :3
im Leo ..thats what i do ..bring justice for price of my own disaster as every lion should :)

i didn't piss off masses ..just anime :D cheers 4 support :3
im Leo ..thats what i do ..bring justice for price of my own disaster as every lion should :)
LOL you say that like you're PROUD to have pissed them off dear.... In the military there's a proverb... "Don't SHIT where you EAT!" .... Not sure how unbanning works here... But if you need to publicly apologize or renounce your derpness .....DO IT DAMMIT! PPL ARE gonna MISS you!!! =(

LOL you say that like you're PROUD to have pissed them off dear.... In the military there's a proverb... "Don't SHIT where you EAT!" .... Not sure how unbanning works here... But if you need to publicly apologize or renounce your derpness .....DO IT DAMMIT! PPL ARE gonna MISS you!!! =(
im proud of sayng what 65-75% were thinking but didnt want to say ..scoob is jerk but he didnt deserve ban anime is abusing his power ..i just said it straight to his face ..ill miss ya too RROARR :/

Alternatively you could leave anime alone and realise he didn't do anything, I'm the one who issued the deserved ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back