It's been years since I played this game..

tok3n

Hi! God I'm horrible at these..

The last time I played was when Schthack first introduced BB but then other games took priority. After finding this server on Reddit I figured "Why not.." and thanks to this place I'm hooked again.

IRL I'm a huge computer and gaming nerd. I know my way around both Winblows and Linux and I'm usually up to help out. Helps pass the time some days. I generally only play Counter-Strike these days but I can safely add PSO back to the list.

I usually play late nights due to my work schedule so unless you're an insomniac like I am we'll probably meet on the weekends at some point. My current IGN is Heiterkeit.

I missed this game so much. Glad to be back :D

Hi! Welcome back! Sorry if I booted you off a bit ago there, had a planned maintenance event (though short notice).

Glad you've found the server and I hope you find it a great comfort while you deal with the various bumps in the night at these hours... ;)

Welcome, hopefully I'll be able to catch some games with you after the weekend.

It's been so long since I played this game as well. Now that I'm back I just keep thinking to myself, "I used to be good at this game back on Gamecube. What happened to me?"

It's been so long since I played this game as well. Now that I'm back I just keep thinking to myself, "I used to be good at this game back on Gamecube. What happened to me?"
*Dusts you off as best she can!* It's all years of muscle memory. It'll come back to you! You're STILL good at it, you'll see! And yes, WELCOME HOME! =3

Hi! God I'm horrible at these..

The last time I played was when Schthack first introduced BB but then other games took priority. After finding this server on Reddit I figured "Why not.." and thanks to this place I'm hooked again.

IRL I'm a huge computer and gaming nerd. I know my way around both Winblows and Linux and I'm usually up to help out. Helps pass the time some days. I generally only play Counter-Strike these days but I can safely add PSO back to the list.

I usually play late nights due to my work schedule so unless you're an insomniac like I am we'll probably meet on the weekends at some point. My current IGN is Heiterkeit.

I missed this game so much. Glad to be back :D
WELCOME HOME! *Gives you gift basket of Mountain Dew, teriyaki beef jerky, and a memory foam pillow!* Yeah, you're gonna be here a while! XD!

Hi! Welcome back! Sorry if I booted you off a bit ago there, had a planned maintenance event (though short notice).

Glad you've found the server and I hope you find it a great comfort while you deal with the various bumps in the night at these hours... ;)

The double XP was worth the restart :D

WELCOME! I'm left shark!

Attachments

• howdyhowdyhowdy.gif
    howdyhowdyhowdy.gif
    299.9 KB · Views: 59
Back