It's been years since I played this game..

tok3n

Hi! God I'm horrible at these..

The last time I played was when Schthack first introduced BB but then other games took priority. After finding this server on Reddit I figured "Why not.." and thanks to this place I'm hooked again.

IRL I'm a huge computer and gaming nerd. I know my way around both Winblows and Linux and I'm usually up to help out. Helps pass the time some days. I generally only play Counter-Strike these days but I can safely add PSO back to the list.

I usually play late nights due to my work schedule so unless you're an insomniac like I am we'll probably meet on the weekends at some point. My current IGN is Heiterkeit.

I missed this game so much. Glad to be back :D

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! Welcome back! Sorry if I booted you off a bit ago there, had a planned maintenance event (though short notice).

Glad you've found the server and I hope you find it a great comfort while you deal with the various bumps in the night at these hours... ;)

Vinvect

Riblet
It's been so long since I played this game as well. Now that I'm back I just keep thinking to myself, "I used to be good at this game back on Gamecube. What happened to me?"

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
It's been so long since I played this game as well. Now that I'm back I just keep thinking to myself, "I used to be good at this game back on Gamecube. What happened to me?"
*Dusts you off as best she can!* It's all years of muscle memory. It'll come back to you! You're STILL good at it, you'll see! And yes, WELCOME HOME! =3

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Hi! God I'm horrible at these..

The last time I played was when Schthack first introduced BB but then other games took priority. After finding this server on Reddit I figured "Why not.." and thanks to this place I'm hooked again.

IRL I'm a huge computer and gaming nerd. I know my way around both Winblows and Linux and I'm usually up to help out. Helps pass the time some days. I generally only play Counter-Strike these days but I can safely add PSO back to the list.

I usually play late nights due to my work schedule so unless you're an insomniac like I am we'll probably meet on the weekends at some point. My current IGN is Heiterkeit.

I missed this game so much. Glad to be back :D
WELCOME HOME! *Gives you gift basket of Mountain Dew, teriyaki beef jerky, and a memory foam pillow!* Yeah, you're gonna be here a while! XD!

tok3n

Hi! Welcome back! Sorry if I booted you off a bit ago there, had a planned maintenance event (though short notice).

Glad you've found the server and I hope you find it a great comfort while you deal with the various bumps in the night at these hours... ;)

The double XP was worth the restart :D