It feels good to play PSOBB again... And to be in Ephinea.

ZanZanryu

Guildcard
Please, call me "Zan."
I wanted to sign up for the forums to interact with the threads sometimes.
I have been familiar with PSO since the Gamecube, around 2002-2005. Still, I never signed up for Online Network due to my parent refusing to pay a subscription for my entering online play when I had the modem adapter... lol (I wish I had a broadband adapter...)
It was the same issue I had when I wanted to sign up for Blue Burst, Sega's official server, and I think I was there from 2005 to 2007.
I feel bummed out, and since I became a Teen, I am familiar with what was called Private Servers, and that is where I came upon Schthack. I feel a miracle that it was free to play, but there is a limit on how long my account has been inactive, and it will be deleted in certain days...
When I entered that world, I remember the server being around 100 or more. Unsurely, but I came along being friends with the Brazil Players who speak some English. One of the HUmar Players I liked and used to be friends with was "Stricken." It was like the age of my online gaming, which is about for me to enjoy more PSO and now to remember the nostalgia. ^^

I also used to sign up with other PSO Private Servers, such as Ultima PSO and Eden PSO. But my time with PSO was over when I moved on to one of my favorites, Dynasty Warriors Online. The server was short-lived due to the weakening player base, or maybe they wanted to discontinue keeping it active.
In my history of playing online games based on multiplayer and the world environment, I am sometimes an MMO Player. But I missed the old games that used to be so good, and for nostalgia's sake. I felt retro again and came later, which is here, Ephinea PSO. But I am unsure if it will grow more populated than the previous generations. But the most important on playing on PSO is to play with others at parties, be kind and respectful, help out newbs to get into the retro Online games and have fun. And I think keeping the hunter's ratio player base around 100-250 is fine. That's why we became fans and gamers. Finally, we get to play these games with an online network again, and it's free. XD

Anyway, I had too much to tell my story introduction...
I wish to be friends with all-comers. "Nice to meet you." =^v^=

Last edited:
Please, call me "Zan."
I wanted to sign up for the forums to interact with the threads sometimes.
I have been familiar with PSO since the Gamecube, around 2002-2005. Still, I never signed up for Online Network due to my parent refusing to pay a subscription for my entering online play when I had the modem adapter... lol (I wish I had a broadband adapter...)
It was the same issue I had when I wanted to sign up for Blue Burst, Saga's official server, and I think I was there from 2005 to 2007.
I feel bummed out, and since I became a Teen, I am familiar with what was called Private Servers, and that is where I came upon Schthack. I feel a miracle that it was free to play, but there is a limit on how long my account has been inactive, and it will be deleted in certain days...
When I entered that world, I remember the server being around 100 or more. Unsurely, but I came along being friends with the Brazil Players who speak some English. One of the HUmar Players I liked and used to be friends with was "Stricken." It was like the age of my online gaming, which is about for me to enjoy more PSO and now to remember the nostalgia. ^^

I also used to sign up with other PSO Private Servers, such as Ultima PSO and Eden PSO. But my time with PSO was over when I moved on to one of my favorites, Dynasty Warriors Online. The server was short-lived due to the weakening player base, or maybe they wanted to discontinue keeping it active.
In my history of playing online games based on multiplayer and the world environment, I am sometimes an MMO Player. But I missed the old games that used to be so good, and for nostalgia's sake. I felt retro again and came later, which is here, Ephinea PSO. But I am unsure if it will grow more populated than the previous generations. But the most important on playing on PSO is to play with others at parties, be kind and respectful, help out newbs to get into the retro Online games and have fun. And I think keeping the hunter's ratio player base around 100-250 is fine. That's why we became fans and gamers. Finally, we get to play these games with an online network again, and it's free. XD

Anyway, I had too much to tell my story introduction...
I wish to be friends with all-comers. "Nice to meet you." =^v^=
EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and rests her tiny chin on you while listening to your story wiff expressive and often sad wet eyes~!* So, yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washed up on our little tribe's shore! Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for never being "Online" in the beginning, dear! ALL you missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given some of us old guard consollers 'Some' form of PSO PTSD! ...MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors, too! So we share the same "WTF happened to all my Shyt?!" scars. Yyyeeeeah, we are still adopting a lot of Unhappy NGS, Ultima, and Eden Pilgrims as well. Chances of you bumping into these old Brazilian friends of yours are a possibility, too~! Well luv, you're 'Online' now and you got a lot of catching up to do to regain your lost 'mojo'! *Helps pick you up, dusts you off then points your towards a sea of smiling, scarred and war painted faces eager to become fast friends~!* Welcome HOME~! =3!

Back