Issues logging into server.

Sick

Every time I try to login it says the server is down. Running as admin, and no antivirus blocking it

Still trying to sign in today, and I am still getting the 903 Error. Is there a GM that can see why I am still unable to connect?

I've already instructed you about your firewall, router, re-downloading the game, trying it on another computer and so on. In this topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=445

If you've gone through that, I don't really know what else to say and there's nothing else we can do for you short of flying out on an airplane and troubleshooting your computer and connection ourselves... but there's no way we're doing that! Well, I'm not, if someone else wants to do that, by all means, go for it.

I guess you're not going to be able to connect until you can figure it out. I've done all I can for you.

There's nothing he can do because there's nothing wrong with the server's connection, everything is your end.

Which version of Ephinea do you have? You can find on the bottom left of the title screen.

The version of the client should not matter unless the IP/url or ports set on it differs or some other situations maybe, the patch should always connect. And taking into account that he installed it recently, it should be fine.
Could be his isp/wherever he gets internet blocking the ports for the server? ... I was talking to him and told him to say the specific info he told me (I don't know if he wants it public here so I can't share it :?)

He PM'd me and told me he was behind campus internet or something. That could have something to do with it if they have a restrictive firewall.

I mean, it doesn't matter if he unblocks it on his PC if it's blocked on the firewall PAST his PC.

Soly said:
The version of the client should not matter unless the IP/url or ports set on it differs or some other situations maybe, the patch should always connect. And taking into account that he installed it recently, it should be fine.
Right, but older versions of Ephinea connected to a different host as it's been moving around, so I was wondering if he somehow had some old version... or something like the default Teth .exes, who knows.

Might as well ask. :p

True, just that I talked to him xD so I knew it wasn't it, Soda already said what I suggested him to say here, he's in a campus which might be blocking Ep's ports.

Back