Is PSO old to you? (Sandbox mode added!)

Discussion in 'News' started by Sodaboy, Jan 20, 2016.

1. eharima

eharima Member

this would be great !

and this would be amazing also !
    id love to get some top down full maps or wide pan room photos with no character please do ask if you see him!

Novis likes this.
  2. Novis

Novis Member

Guildcard:
    THese things would be dope. Would be great to take a look at more details in the map and what not.

3. NerdmastaX

NerdmastaX Neroziat

Mad likes this.
  4. GunvoltEXE

GunvoltEXE Member

Sodaboy, you're the man for implementing this! Also, I want to 2nd the request for a top down mode. Looks fun, and I'd always love a new way to explore Gal Da Val.

Off to make a Sandbox account.

5. mitsi

mitsi Member

Is god equip or android techs supported? or could you possibly make a command for those? btw, love the sandbox ;3

6. ealonzo

ealonzo the based god

Guildcard:
    likewise brotha ;)

Spuz likes this.
  7. Nightraven

Nightraven Member

You should add a guide/set of instructions for generating the perfect mag.

8. Spuz

Spuz Without rain, nothing grows.

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Step one: download Soly's item maker.
    Step two: make mag.
    Step three: guide end.

(not trolling, seriously the item maker is just amazing and does all the working out for you, just click what you Want)

Soly's stash in tools section has the item maker fyi.

Nightraven likes this.
  9. Nightraven

Nightraven Member

Okay. Perhaps you can link that in the Original post of the thread for ease of access?

10. Spuz

Spuz Without rain, nothing grows.

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
  11. Soly

Soly Member

12. Nightraven

Nightraven Member

13. Nightraven

Nightraven Member

Maybe ask nicely for him to group (edit) them into the first post?

14. Muckbeast

Muckbeast Member

Thank you so much! I have already been having a blast with this and it is the perfect way to play with my daughters who don't have time to grind (but I would love to share PSO with!).

Are there any other commands or more guides for sandbox anywhere? I want to make sure I know what all is available. I read the entire thread first before asking... promise! :)

Are there tools for these (and/or other legal 'hacks') somewhere, or instructions?

I read all of the @Soly Stash thread and have been using his awesome item maker.

Thanks again so much for the server and for this mode!

anime likes this.
  15. Soly

Soly Member

I'd change your quotes for "legal" hacks... :p
    You'd have to get trainers for the stuff that can't be done with commands.

16. Muckbeast

Muckbeast Member

Is it kosher for me to ask where to get them, and which ones are ok?

I definitely don't want to be breaking rules here. But I'd love to do something like 5x XP and 10x rare drop chance. (/redbox is cool but a little too extreme. lol).

17. Nikki

Nikki ANGERYYY

There aren't really any clean trainers that I can think of. A lot of them contain some kind of real keylogger, though considering @Sodaboy made trainer stuff back in the day (I think) you could ask him. Heck, maybe something could be made for Sandbox mode users since its allowed there.

18. Soly

Soly Member

Well... lets see

- Setting Telepipes anywhere
    Might as well just use /warp**

- Bypassing pre-requisities to use an item
    I can make you a god of equip trainer rq, or you could make it yourself if you want some small coding fun (I mean, I know you code/coded before)

- Casting any technique
    Meh...

- Fast-casting any technique
    Double meh...

- Infinite Mag Feed
    Easy peasy lemon squeezy, if you wanted to still be a bit "legit" about it, I could tell you how to lower the time it takes for mags to be fed again.

- One Hit Kills
    Triple meh...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  19. Muckbeast

Muckbeast Member

There are really only 3 main things I'd love to be able to adjust about sandbox mode - either via a / command or a memory edit/hack.

1) XP rate. Instead of using /levelup, I'd rather be able to set the standard XP rate to something like 5x.

2) Rare drop rate %. I'd love to also give this like a 5x or a 10x. /redbox is just a little too extreme. :p

3) Toggle on/off the impact of section id on rare drops. So you could make mobs drop everything for everyone if you wanted to. In combination with #2 this would be a lot of fun.

As for the other hack possibilities:

True. Though being able to use TP/Ryuker in the places that don't allow it would be nice. That's actually a pretty annoying "feature" of some locations.

God of Equip can be fun but mainly I like to leave the core gameplay alone. Though this can be fun sometimes. If someone makes or has one that can be used off and on, it might be fun to use.

Memory editing was never an area of expertise for me so jumping into this myself is a bit outside my skillset. :)

Agreed. Not really into things that dramatically change the gameplay. I like the PSO gameplay.... a lot. :)

At that point, it seems like using your Item Editor to make a mag makes more sense.

Agreed. At that point its really not even a game.