Is Flowen's set effect broken?

It doesn't work with Flowens (real) sword, it works with a specific one. The article is in a way misleading because it simply says "Flowen's sword" but that in itself is a unique model.

It doesn't work with Flowens (real) sword, it works with a specific one. The article is in a way misleading because it simply says "Flowen's sword" but that in itself is a unique model.

Thank you. Ye, if that is the case, it would be great if the description on Wiki is updated to not mis-lead readers.
(Or the set effect is simply broken... :/)

The DB and Flowen sets work with the original 9* weapons from V1. The 10* versions were added in GC as useless collectibles and do not work with the frame and barrier sets.

It's probably a mistake, but yes, the Yellowboze one can be useful. DB's Saber has Spirit in V1/2, and yet in V3/4 it has no special, but of the nearly 20 collectible DB and Flowen 10* clones, one of them randomly has Spirit. I doubt it was intentional to make one of the collectibles vastly superior to the others.

It's probably a mistake, but yes, the Yellowboze one can be useful. DB's Saber has Spirit in V1/2, and yet in V3/4 it has no special, but of the nearly 20 collectible DB and Flowen 10* clones, one of them randomly has Spirit. I doubt it was intentional to make one of the collectibles vastly superior to the others.
Interesting perspective

I always thought since 3084 was the real one it got an actual special whereas the replicas have no specials because they're just replicas.

Or is the real flowens just the one healthcliff uses and has no correlation to the model?

Interesting perspective

I always thought since 3084 was the real one it got an actual special whereas the replicas have no specials because they're just replicas.

Or is the real flowens just the one healthcliff uses and has no correlation to the model?
Every model introduced in Gamecube indicates they are replicas, just as the original rare did. 3084's flavor text indicates it is the last and 'best' model (muh heart and soul) produced by Mick. Whoever the hell that is. Sonic Team made tons of ridiculous decisions so I personally doubt it was a mistake.

There are no 'real' Flowen/DB models. The real models are probably mass produced garbage considering the Pioneer military used to use them (just look at what they use now!) I think the Agito series is the only one that houses a real model among fakes, though I forgot what the person who converts it says if you try to hand him a non-1975 model.

B>Quest makers to rewrite PSO to make sense. Really though I dont like being reminded about agito1975 because you dont get to keep the damn stats for orotiagito, such a dumb game design decision.

I can confirm that the related Ephinea WiKi pages have been updated. (Thank you, Ephinea!)

However, unfortunately, this will conclude that Flowen's Frame and Shield are now hopeless junk items, for which no one would never pay PDs. I really hoped this set-effect works for 3084. :wacko:

I can confirm that the related Ephinea WiKi pages have been updated. (Thank you, Ephinea!)

However, unfortunately, this will conclude that Flowen's Frame and Shield are now hopeless junk items, for which no one would never pay PDs. I really hoped this set-effect works for 3084. :wacko:
Flowen's Shield can be used to help create "From The Depths" so if that is of interest to you, hang onto it.
https://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=From_the_Depths

Back