Introducing PSO Seasons on Ephinea

Status
Not open for further replies.
HC is more interesting if you don't have a bunch of gear and dolls handed to you. You start fresh, the stakes are much higher, and the rewards are more satisfying. It would be cool to see more people start a HC char for the season, there would be more incentive to band together and share loot.

I'm rolling HC as well.

All this HC talk makes me want to try it, but i've always played solo (You want me to share my precious treasures? What?!) My gameplay is scrubtastic, as always. So dying is a foregone conclusion.

Aside from that I am looking forward to a fresh start. Haven't played in a long time on BB. Maybe i'll scrub it up with a HU which I almost never play on any version of pso! Just for giggles.

All this HC talk makes me want to try it, but i've always played solo (You want me to share my precious treasures? What?!) My gameplay is scrubtastic, as always. So dying is a foregone conclusion.

Aside from that I am looking forward to a fresh start. Haven't played in a long time on BB. Maybe i'll scrub it up with a HU which I almost never play on any version of pso! Just for giggles.

I'm all HC now, and I plan to stay pretty self-contained for the most part. Sharing loot is nice but I want to be as self-sustaining as I can. If you're thinking of diving in I figure this would be a really good time :)

Yeah!! And for multi play, just do PSO2 drops so there is no "stealing", just salt when someone else finds something cool. And my HC chars are played pretty much only solo, I just play like a turd so I don't die

But if you remove that, people simply won't die anymore, lol.
People don't die as it is, it's the core flaw with HC on PSO. Nobody does anything with any risk unless they have stacked scapes otherwise they just alt-bs out when things go south.

Reactions: NDW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back