interrupt rankings suggestion

government

maybe we can copy pso2's IR and make it go on for like a week along with the killcount and you just have to time attack a quest for rewards or kill an enemy multiple times etc etc...
would motivate me to play more and many others I'm sure.
discuss

i like this idea very much. maybe not for a week but rather a day or a couple of hours.
pick a common or a quest that nobody ever plays with a timer and see who can hit the best remaining time while IR is up.
for the enemy maybe a boss or a mob that spawms less often like epsilon, girtabulu or even a rare mob.
would be interesting to see something like that.

I think if you were to do timed rankings, it'd be best to do them for a week for something quest-based (timer). It's nice to be able to take a somewhat relaxed approach to it, instead of having to rush 4 players together for a small timeframe.

I personally like the idea, as the interrupt / weekly rankings were the only reason I played PSO2 after a while of playing it, and since my friends I did that with died, I'm not playing that anymore, lol. Admittedly, it was always a satisfying feeling to see your name on top when trying your best, there doesn't even need to be a reward honestly.

I think for simplicity's sake though, it would be best to just record quest times for the leaderboards page, at least for some popular quests.

For example:

Attachments

• ss+(2015-04-28+at+08.07.04).jpg
    ss+(2015-04-28+at+08.07.04).jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 96
  • ss+(2015-05-17+at+11.00.57).jpg
    ss+(2015-05-17+at+11.00.57).jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 100
Matt said:
I personally like the idea, as the interrupt / weekly rankings were the only reason I played PSO2 after a while of playing it:

i agree with you because i log on pso like once a day and i have no idea what to do anymore lol...

Back