Infinite mag cheat detected?

What is this? I had just finished the Cake sister quest on ultimate and went back down to kill some more stuff in Caves 3 before getting credit at the guild counter and I got this server message and disconnected when feeding a couple mags. Now I have to do the whole quest again!

It means that you desync'd from the server and fed multiple times slightly before the server said you could (since the client controls the timer). Usually it's fine, but PSO being heavily client-sided doesn't help.

The login server was also just recently restarted as well, which may have caused the issue (once, it caused a Dimate drop to be bannered :wacko:)

Normally this doesn't happen, but when it does all we can do is apologise for the inconvenience.

On 2nd replay, I had a freeze up mostly through Cave 1. On 3rd replay, lost control then crash near end of Cave 1. Usually the game is much more stable than that. Finally 4th attempt I finished the quest in a hurry.

On the bright side, on replays I got a Red Sword and Demolition Comet! And a couple photon drops.

Now just to beat Lost Bride to enable Soul of the Blacksmith so I can my choice of God Hand, Suppressed Gun, or Technical Crozier. But another time, before I go stir crazy with space cave madness!

Back