Incorrectly banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be ended if they actually looked into what caused this and stopped basing everything on the IP, i did not hack, i do not hack i have never hacked and i dont plan on hacking, if i was a hacker do you really think i would be on here fighting to be able to play again and that i wouldnt just go around the ban and get my accounts access again? everyone is accusing me of hacking, and the only reason that this is even on the forums is because im not getting responses back from the convos i sent to admins, which is how i thought we were suppose to report issues on the server but every1 is obsessed with saying there is a hacker on the server when there has been literally 0 benifit to any of my characters, i told them they could trash the account that the bug even happened on i only wanna get back to my hardcore characters and allow my roommate to get access again
Stop hacking son.
It's all ogre now.

Last edited:
yes instead of just banning the account the error took place on the have banned the router at the house, thus stopping my roommate from playing as well

Now he's playing the "Roommate card", geez. Roommates playing the same game together and never talk about using trainers to cheat? Highly unlikely imo. Just get over it. If you have static IP on your network then ask for unbanning your IP and make a new account without cheating. It's probably not like you were level 200 with tons of awesome equip.

EDIT: Admins can't make exceptions for potential roommates, otherwise every cheater would blame his / her ban on some imaginary roommate.

And to add something useful if you were cheating on a normal account and got your normal AND HC account banned as a result, then I think there is actually a slight chance of unbanning your HC account because normal and HC can't trade items. Unless your normal account was some kind of cheat test account with only low level characters.

i already told the admins the can check the account there is nothing hacked on it it has 3 lv 50ish characters and 1 lv 100 all leveled legit i didnt hack i didnt use a trainer i just play the game something detected incorrectly and i already told them they can trash it if they feel like it i just wanna be able to play again but the admins dont respond to the messages, this post on the forums gets more attention then actually asking for help does

... this post on the forums gets more attention then actually asking for help does

Have you noticed the "popcorn replies"? You're not the first complaining about being banned. And it's not like you were only caught for infinite mag feed, there were multiple cheat notifications in the log. Please don't tell me the server code is wrong on so many levels, because otherwise we could just fire Soda and Tofu and let the coding be done by some trained monkeys.

i already told the admins the can check the account there is nothing hacked on it it has 3 lv 50ish characters and 1 lv 100 all leveled legit i didnt hack i didnt use a trainer i just play the game something detected incorrectly and i already told them they can trash it if they feel like it i just wanna be able to play again but the admins dont respond to the messages, this post on the forums gets more attention then actually asking for help does

You sound like a script kidde, here's why:

God mode
Equip Anything
Auto-Heal
Unlimited TP
Infinite Mag feed
Attempting to alter character data

OFC these won't show up on the server. They're all client side hacks that don't permanently store anything. Your credibility has gone through the floor as you keep changing your story. One simple google search has yielded several hacking sites that alter the game code itself. I seriously doubt you can hack, as does everyone on this forum, however I don't don't doubt your ability to google, download and follow instructions.

You got caught hacking, you clearly did. Either:

A. GTFO over it because you were wrong and go play on Ultima and/or SHIThack
B. Grow a pair, admit you were wrong, apologize and kindly ask to start completely over as that is fair. We don't want our game ruined by hackers like you. I don't want some douche infinitely OP'd, and I love the community we have. If you want to hack go to a different server, or FFS play Sandbox mode. They literally gave people an out to test everything and not get punished and you couldn't take that route?

I hope you stay banned for being dumb

INB4 "But it wasn't me, it was my router acting weird. My roomates were playing and I can't control them. I've said 4 times to the admins something must of triggered the servers because I play with a gamepad the majority of the time so it couldn't be me. Check my characters even for proof, I swear I did nothing wrong"

Go away, k thnx

You sound like a script kidde, here's why:

God mode
Equip Anything
Auto-Heal
Unlimited TP
Infinite Mag feed
Attempting to alter character data

OFC these won't show up on the server. They're all client side hacks that don't permanently store anything. Your credibility has gone through the floor as you keep changing your story. One simple google search has yielded several hacking sites that alter the game code itself. I seriously doubt you can hack, as does everyone on this forum, however I don't don't doubt your ability to google, download and follow instructions.

You got caught hacking, you clearly did. Either:

A. GTFO over it because you were wrong and go play on Ultima and/or SHIThack
B. Grow a pair, admit you were wrong, apologize and kindly ask to start completely over as that is fair. We don't want our game ruined by hackers like you. I don't want some douche infinitely OP'd, and I love the community we have. If you want to hack go to a different server, or FFS play Sandbox mode. They literally gave people an out to test everything and not get punished and you couldn't take that route?

I hope you stay banned for being dumb

INB4 "But it wasn't me, it was my router acting weird. My roomates were playing and I can't control them. I've said 4 times to the admins something must of triggered the servers because I play with a gamepad the majority of the time so it couldn't be me. Check my characters even for proof, I swear I did nothing wrong"

Go away, k thnx
how has my story changed at all? i didnt do it i never did it, its affecting my other account i told the admins to check the characters bank w/e themselves there is nothing hacked on them at all they can check every level and item 1 by 1 for all i care they wont find anything i didnt do anything, im simply asking for them to actually look into this and not just go oh these were detected you must be a hacker, i dont care if they were detected it was a mistake i never used any cheats i just play the game as i have been since day 1, and as i have stated multiple times i dont even care if they remove the account if they so worried about it i just want to play my hardcore character and get my roommate back into the game, im not admitting to something i didnt do and even then i told them they could remove the account and still i only get responses from players trying to pretend they know whats going on and the admins wont do anything

how has my story changed at all? i didnt do it i never did it, its affecting my other account i told the admins to check the characters bank w/e themselves there is nothing hacked on them at all they can check every level and item 1 by 1 for all i care they wont find anything i didnt do anything, im simply asking for them to actually look into this and not just go oh these were detected you must be a hacker, i dont care if they were detected it was a mistake i never used any cheats i just play the game as i have been since day 1, and as i have stated multiple times i dont even care if they remove the account if they so worried about it i just want to play my hardcore character and get my roommate back into the game, im not admitting to something i didnt do and even then i told them they could remove the account and still i only get responses from players trying to pretend they know whats going on and the admins wont do anything

You got caught hacking. K, thanks

You got caught hacking. K, thanks
except i wasnt hacking which is why this is such a big problem, the admins wont look into this at all or respond to me and i did absolutely nothing wrong my characters are all legit and have legit items, ive put more hours into the game then i can count and ive only been on this server for a little over a month, im honestly dissapointed that the 1st time i have a problem on the server every1 jumps down my throat and assumes im a hacker and the admins wont do anything about it this is not what a good community should be like, my forum posts might seem like spam/acting but i need to get this resolved correctly and since the admins wont respond this is the only way i might get them to see it and at least attempt to look into it, i dont care if no1 believes me im telling the truth and will continue to do so until the issue has been corrected

I'm in a good mood this morning. Seeing this topic almost killed my day, though.

Anyway, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that some weird thing happened on your end and unban you (This isn't the first time we've given second chances to people on here). If I see anything else weird happen, though, you will be permanently banned from the server.

Also, in the future if you're contesting a ban through the forums, you should PM the admins only. We'll probably just delete protests in the future from the forums as really other users don't really need to discuss anything about the ban with you.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back