Impromptu dedication to our RAnger family members <3.....

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Mew had stumbled upon an interesting Nightcore song and decided to take it a little more seriously and looked up the original version. The more mew read the lyrics the more she realized ..."Hey, this has romantic PSO Mems all over it!" =') RAngers don't get enough love, so mew'd just like to try putting them in the Spotlight...
Here's the Nightcore version mew can't help but imagine a Chibi RAcaseal hovering over loved ones defending them with all shes got! <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8

Last edited:
Rangers don't get enough love?

1. Rangers overall have the highest ATA in the game, which is arguably the most important stat in the game.

2. RAcast has the highest ATP of all the Rangers and almost as much ATP as HUmar, and is the highest overall damage dealer in the game.

3. RAcaseal has the highest DFP in the game.

4. RAmar has the highest ATA in the game and very respectable ATP.

5. Every Ranger has more HP than their HU counterpart. (ie. RAcast max HP is 2214 and HUcast max HP is 2012.)

If anyone needs more love, it's hunters -_-;

1. Rangers overall have the highest ATA in the game, which is arguably the most important stat in the game.

2. RAcast has the highest ATP of all the Rangers and almost as much ATP as HUmar, and is the highest overall damage dealer in the game.

5. Every Ranger has more HP than their HU counterpart. (ie. RAcast max HP is 2214 and HUcast max HP is 2012.)

Touche'! Ade'-kun! Mew'll explain more in a bit... need to run out though Atm =3

It was more of a "ty for being there supporting us" than saying the classes aren't liked man.

Touche'! Ade'-kun! Mew'll explain more in a bit... need to run out though Atm =3
Mew had totally forgotten about the Leaderboards Class used graph....RAngers by far as a whole make up the majority of the populace...except the adoreable RAcassies...which isnt fair, since mew has a soft spot for these BattleAngels. And HOLY CRAP...has anyone ever googled "Racaseal pics"???? All the model kits out there... and Satos figurines and....and....and....*faints!*
... ... ...
And yes, Rune-kun, Mew mew simply wanted to put the spotlight on the Rangers in appreciation for their Trigger happy Zealotry and mems. Hell, mew STILL gets all mushy playing "Seek my master" ....Shinooooo ='(.
And mews sticking with imagining a chibi RAcaseal with this vid <3
" Major Tom will sing along...." Anyone heard from Tom Tom lately?? =/

Last edited:
And yes, Rune-kun, Mew mew simply wanted to put the spotlight on the Rangers in appreciation for their Trigger happy Zealotry and mems. Hell, mew STILL gets all mushy playing "Seek my master" ....Shinooooo ='(.
And mews sticking with imagining a chibi RAcaseal with this vid <3
" Major Tom will sing along...." Anyone heard from Tom Tom lately?? =/

Yep figured as much, cause if any class has it hard its a FO

=)

Well FO gets 4 monofluid and level 1 foie at least to start off.

rollin with the RA squad like
hyPwk6b.gif

We have to love our Ranger friends! <3
I hope Mew doesn't mind if I put a song too? I know there are these kinds of gun crazies that like to shoot things...
It is from the kind of cute and crazy RAcaseal from PSO2~ She really likes to shoot anything! She's kind of scary but I think she is cute anyways >w<

"So Long, bye bye, Sayonaraaaa!" lol VERY nice!! quite Catchy <3

Back