I'm going to murder every NPC I can find.

I actually have it planned to do this on video with all the NPCs too, Thumbs up to the thread :wacko:

In my quest to kill Mome, I seemingly forgot about some of his "companions". Let's give them a visit, shall we?

God damnit, Bernie is still alive. Is his "knack" surviving V502-boosted Hell bullets or something? Time to put him down. Again. Hopefully this will teach him a goddamn lesson about not doing what I tell him to. When I say "die", you fucking die.

bernie3.png

Sue is such a wicked criminal that Satan sent her back from hell to me because she was too much for him. I don't like regifting, so I'm sending her back on the express elevator to hell.

sue2.png

I hunger...for murder. Episode 4 has some fresh blood I must spill.

The final round of killing starts off with an impressive threefer. Once again Ash and Bernie have risen from the dead to torment me. Since they're zombies, a decapitation is the only thing that can take them down, and I had the PSO equivalent of a decapitation, a rocket from a big bee's ass, ready for them. However, I heard the faint siren's call of another NPC. Knowing that whoever I felt must be turned into a pile of blood and piss on the ground with Ash and Bernie, I endured their presence until I found that special snowflake: a FOnewearl with a really stupid name. She tried to get on my good side by healing a generic solider NPC with Resta in an obviously scripted sequence. Real impressive. You didn't even heal him because he doesn't have any HP in the first place, dipshit. The only "scripting" you're getting out of me is a script that sends you to hell with Ash and Bernie, where you all belong.

ash bernie and rupika.png

It was only one person that got you, Bernie. Even in death you fuck up. Well done!

I then accepted another quest, and found that, somehow, Ash returned AGAIN and used what's left of his powers to bring poor Rupika with him instead of Bernie. Perhaps he got sick of Bernie's bullshit and left him to rot. i don't blame him. Bernie can go fuck himself.

Man, I've had enough of fucking Ash. He must've made a pact with Satan to torment me or some shit because there's no logical reason he keeps coming back every god damn time I kill him. Enough is enough. It's time go Old Yeller on Ash, and I've got the perfect shotgun for it; a Hell Needle.

ash and rupika.png

Ash has now been turned to ash for good, with Rupika's soul taking a one-way trip to the earth's core.

But wait, something has happened! By some accident, I've ended up in another world where Rupika and Ash survived. God DAMN you Sonic Team!

All was not lost because I sensed someone new to kill. Ash left me to go masturbate to dickgirl hentai or whatever at the end of Crater Interior. I followed him to Pioneer 2 to kick his ass, but instead found a RAmarl that totally cribbed my style. She stole my hair! That bitch had to die just for snagging my looks, so I had to find a way to recruit her in order to kill her. The FOney talked about the power of friendship or some shit to the RAmarl and that convinced the THOT to join me. YES!

Now all the ducks are in the row. Putting down this womanlet ho that stole my hair will be sweet, sweet revenge. You never fuck with how I look.

rupika and karen.png

She didn't say a damn thing as the needle plunged into her skull, turning her brain into pink and red mush. My final kill, and she was too much of a loser to even cry in pain. FUCK YOU PSO!

With the RAmarl's death, I was returned to the proper timeline and all was well.

Everyone is dead. There are no more surviving NPCs. Every NPC in the game, from newbie Ash to the legend himself, MOME, is now being feasted on by maggots.

I have won. I have gotten my revenge on every piece of shit NPC in this game. No one else will have to constantly shove Restas up an NPCs ass while the dumb little shit plinks enemies to death with a Lockgun in Ultimate. The massacre is complete. I am the Thantos of PSO, bringing safety and peace back to the world by eliminating the dumbass NPCs that threaten the TAers and other high-level players. Now I can rest in a shack in Seaside as the sun goes down.

I regret nothing.

At first i was like
6wGCVmv.jpg

Then i got to the Elenor section. Make your time.

DSCF8440+%2528800x600%2529.jpg

YES

FUCK MOME

I STILL HAVEN'T BEAT HIS QUEST IN THE MINES ON PSOV1 ON NORMAL

I'M LV57

Back