I'm going to murder every NPC I can find.

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
I've had enough of their bullshit: the shitty equipment, the bad spells, and their general uselessness. I'm going to kill all of those fuckers and show them I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Our first victim...is Ash. Ash is stupid enough to use a Brand in Ultimate, and is mostly heineously, a HUmar, so death is a very obvious choice for him.
ash.png

Kireek...what a know-it-all bitch. He keeps giving me basic tips even when I'm dominating enemies. I killed a fucking Bartle with a single critical special attack from a Heaven Striker, I don't need nor should I take your stupid shit. Eat Hell Needle asswipe.
kireek.png

I just don't like Elenor. She fingers her robot cunt over Mags and tries to be chummy with me when she's just a burden. Time to die.
elenore.png

Racton is one greedy son of a bitch. He's so greedy that he even wanted a taste of a needle from my S-Rank Hell Needle.
racton.png

Nol's evil is well-known among Dreamcasters. It's time I avenged all those who lost their S-Beat's Blades, Delsaber Busters, Spread Needles, Level 100/200 characters, most V2 Ult rares, and even the lost DBs Sabers. Rest in piss. You won't be missed.
nol.png
Well no shit you're dead; you just got a Hell S-Rank Needle needle through your skull. Thanks for the obvious fuckwit.

God Alicia is useless. She keeps spamming Barta well into ultimate and does shit damage. Let's put her out of her misery.
alicia.png
Yes it can be you dumb Barta spammer.

This HUmar in Gran Squall must die simply for being a HUmar.
squallguy1.png

Some punk RAmar wanted me to share with him everything I knew about the Gran Squall. I shared a Hell Needle with him instead.
squallguy2.png

Bernie is such a tool. Everyone thinks he's cool but he's just a douche with a shitty weapon, Foie spamming with lol RAmar MST, and a stupid tagline. I think he'd be cooler face-first on the ground, which is what I made him do.
bernie.png
I'm glad YOU'RE over Bernie.

Some punk bragged about some android parts he was going to sell. That is illegal, so I initiated a citizen's death penalty on him.
lettersguy.png

Last edited:
The Caves have less NPCs I can murder, but it must be done.

Some fatty wanted me to help her exercise. I gave her a much faster exercise plan; death.
cicil.png
Even as her life faded she wanted to eat. What a pig!

Somehow Bernie managed to revive from the ass-kicking I gave him, so I put a Hell Laser bullet through his head for good measure.
bernie2.png

While I was searching a the butler of a spoiled rich kid, I found an ugly FOnewm. FOnewms are naturally ugly, but this clown was pretty nasty. I put him down as an act of mercy.
butlerguy.png

Near the hideous FOnewm was a HUnewearl that was using a Beam. She's obviously cheating, and that is unacceptable to me. Cheaters like her deserve death, and that's what she got. Her Shield of Delsaber make it impossible for me to Hell her, so I gave her a few love taps from my Heaven Striker instead.
butlergirl.png

Matha's story is so tragic; she learned everyone dear to her is dead in like a 10 minute span. I think she would be happier if she joined her family and beloved butler instead of continuing to suffer (Note: I did not consult with her before blowing her brains out).
matha.png

I needed to venture deep into the Mines to reprogram the lives of several NPC, and extract revenge against one in particular.

Elle...what is there to say? She's turned on by robots, uses an Autogun in Ultimate Mines, and is a goddamn knife ears. Her FOnewearl ATA couldn't save her from death.
elle.png
Nice spelling mistake bitch. I thought the spellcheck program you rub your vagina on would've caught that.

I had to get some research from an evil scientist or whatever. I don't care. While I was around, I saw another damn RAmar. He uses a Blaster in Ultimate Mines 2, and that is a crime enough for me to kill him.
researchdude.png
As you can see, my "partner", sue is completely uanffected my me suddenly murdering a guy out of the blue.

Unfortunately for Sue, she is a member of a criminal organization. Underground criminal organizations are very bad and hurt a lot of people. I lured her over to an nearby hallway, put on my best Judge Dredd imitation, then put that scumbag down.
sue.png
Nothing to say to your executioner, creep?

Man, fuck Mome. I don't bother doing anything special with him. He's put me and others through so much bullshit, especially on the Dreamcast. The wasted Star Atomizers and screams of frustration as he bravely charged Very Hard and Ultimate De Rol Le with an Autogun must be avenged, and I gladly did so.
mome.png
Well maybe you shouldn't have joined me to fight Very Hard De Rol Le back then bitch?

Soul of Steel presents a great opportunity; Elenor has somehow revived, and her master is joining as well. I can take both of them out at once, preventing him from reviving her. But first, there was a RAmar blocking the way I had to deal with...
souldude.png
Like that cheating HUney, he had a Shield of Delsaber, so Heaven Striker it was. I admit that was too good for him, but I was desperate to murder him so I could get to the real prizes.

Finally, Montague and his robo waifu will meet their end. No more wasted Photon Crystals. No more obscure unlocking mechanics. You won't be missed.
montague.png
They didn't even have anything to say as they slumped over, dead. Even boring in death.

Finally, the Ruins. It's time to finish off what's left.

A crazy old man gave me a sob story about how he was going to die soon and wanted to kill some monsters for some bullshit record. Since he wanted to die that bad, I expedited the process for him.
donoph.png
What CAN you do? Die, of course.

Somehow, Elenor revived, even though the last time I saw her, her and her master were sitting on their asses, very dead. I gave Zombie Elenor the robot equivalent of holy water; a Hell Laser.
elenore2.png
Fuck off already.

A sexbot told me that she needed to find her "master". When she finds him, she stays with his dead body and malfuctions and boo hoo. Fuck that. Time to die now.
shino.png

Okay, I can understand a robot reviving itself after being killed. But a human? Undead Ash greeted me in Ruins 3, telling me that he had grown stronger and that he idolized me. He even had a Twin Brand this time! But, I was positive I murdered him. There's no rule saying you can't kill someone again, and that's what I did.

ash2.png
With him using language like that, I'm glad he's dead.

And that concludes my murderfest throughout Episode 1. Fuck NPCs.

I can't properly finish Episode 2 because it'd take way too long just to unlock Seat of the Heart so I can kill Elle again and put down the NPCs in Seat of the Heart as well. Episode 4 is quite doable, though. Getting Karen is going to be annoying.

Some interesting stuff:

* NPCs will still talk to you even if you kill them. I'm guessing the pawn that displays their dialogue doesn't care if the speaker is dead, or likely doesn't care what state the "speaker" is in at all. That explains why wounded Ash can talk to you at the end of Battle Training.

* Killing Kireek at the end of Battle Training once he leaves you will still fail the quest.

* The NPCs in Gran Squall will despawn when you leave them, letting you kill them again when they respawn.

* Oddly, the NPCs in Gran Squall also do not play their death animations until you talk to them if you kill them.

* Cicil doesn't seem to have a unique death quote. It's likely they used her death quote as her "you failed the quest" message instead, and didn't care if she died and it showed that message instead.

I've had enough of their bullshit: the shitty equipment, the bad spells, and their general uselessness. I'm going to kill all of those fuckers and show them I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Our first victim...is Ash. Ash is stupid enough to use a Brand in Ultimate, and is mostly heineously, a HUmar, so death is a very obvious choice for him.
View attachment 6225

Kireek...what a know-it-all bitch. He keeps giving me basic tips even when I'm dominating enemies. I killed a fucking Bartle with a single critical special attack from a Heaven Striker, I don't need nor should I take your stupid shit. Eat Hell Needle asswipe.
View attachment 6226

I just don't like Elenor. She fingers her robot cunt over Mags and tries to be chummy with me when she's just a burden. Time to die.
View attachment 6227

Racton is one greedy son of a bitch. He's so greedy that he even wanted a taste of a needle from my S-Rank Hell Needle.
View attachment 6249

Nol's evil is well-known among Dreamcasters. It's time I avenged all those who lost their S-Beat's Blades, Delsaber Busters, Spread Needles, Level 100/200 characters, most V2 Ult rares, and even the lost DBs Sabers. Rest in piss. You won't be missed.
View attachment 6228
Well no shit you're dead; you just got a Hell S-Rank Needle needle through your skull. Thanks for the obvious fuckwit.

God Alicia is useless. She keeps spamming Barta well into ultimate and does shit damage. Let's put her out of her misery.
View attachment 6229
Yes it can be you dumb Barta spammer.

This HUmar in Gran Squall must die simply for being a HUmar.
View attachment 6230

Some punk RAmar wanted me to share with him everything I knew about the Gran Squall. I shared a Hell Needle with him instead.
View attachment 6231

Bernie is such a tool. Everyone thinks he's cool but he's just a douche with a shitty weapon, Foie spamming with lol RAmar MST, and a stupid tagline. I think he'd be cooler face-first on the ground, which is what I made him do.
View attachment 6232
I'm glad YOU'RE over Bernie.

Some punk bragged about some android parts he was going to sell. That is illegal, so I initiated a citizen's death penalty on him.
View attachment 6233
Mew Lost her SHYT at NOL! X'D,',',',',

Finally, the Ruins. It's time to finish off what's left.

A crazy old man gave me a sob story about how he was going to die soon and wanted to kill some monsters for some bullshit record. Since he wanted to die that bad, I expedited the process for him.
View attachment 6245
What CAN you do? Die, of course.

Somehow, Elenor revived, even though the last time I saw her, her and her master were sitting on their asses, very dead. I gave Zombie Elenor the robot equivalent of holy water; a Hell Laser.
View attachment 6246
Fuck off already.

A sexbot told me that she needed to find her "master". When she finds him, she stays with his dead body and malfuctions and boo hoo. Fuck that. Time to die now.
View attachment 6247

Okay, I can understand a robot reviving itself after being killed. But a human? Undead Ash greeted me in Ruins 3, telling me that he had grown stronger and that he idolized me. He even had a Twin Brand this time! But, I was positive I murdered him. There's no rule saying you can't kill someone again, and that's what I did.

View attachment 6248
With him using language like that, I'm glad he's dead.

And that concludes my murderfest throughout Episode 1. Fuck NPCs.

I can't properly finish Episode 2 because it'd take way too long just to unlock Seat of the Heart so I can kill Elle again and put down the NPCs in Seat of the Heart as well. Episode 4 is quite doable, though. Getting Karen is going to be annoying.

Some interesting stuff:

* NPCs will still talk to you even if you kill them. I'm guessing the pawn that displays their dialogue doesn't care if the speaker is dead, or likely doesn't care what state the "speaker" is in at all. That explains why wounded Ash can talk to you at the end of Battle Training.

* Killing Kireek at the end of Battle Training once he leaves you will still fail the quest.

* The NPCs in Gran Squall will despawn when you leave them, letting you kill them again when they respawn.

* Oddly, the NPCs in Gran Squall also do not play their death animations until you talk to them if you kill them.

* Cicil doesn't seem to have a unique death quote. It's likely they used her death quote as her "you failed the quest" message instead, and didn't care if she died and it showed that message instead.
Nnnnnuuuuuuuuu!!!! Shinoooo!!!! Whhyyyyyy???? lol >=3

It's time to purge Episode 2 of all life.

A creepy coot asked me to run through Episode 2's VR areas with two kids. Two children and an old man left unsupervised together; sounds like the perfect recipe for child molestation. I think it's time I ended those kids' misery. With a Hell Needle needle through the chest.

break.png
It's hard to see because the game starts to fade to black the moment their lives leave them, but yes, they are quite dead.

With some casual child murder under my belt as a warm up, it was time for me to focus on the real prize: Elle Person. She somehow survived the Hell Laser bullet I put through her last time, and has barricaded herself behind a quest that requires I do most of the Ep 2 Government Quests in a half-assed attempt to save herself from me. Little did she know that I was tired of all the boss rush quests every game was at the time, so I powered through her weak defenses in Normal and reached her.

Finally, Elle. I've already explained why she needs to be six feet under, but there's a summary in case you forgot; has sexual interest only for robots and AIs, useless, elf, and this time, she has an stupid-looking asymmetrical outfit that looks like she got dressed by a blind man. With her defenses destroyed, she said she wanted me to help her pass an exam in order for me to spare her life. Bullshit. It was time for her to die, and now.

But, ol' Elle had one last trick up her sleeve; she was somehow completely immune to Hell. Even with a V502-enhanced Hell Laser with 40 hit, she just started out me with her usual dopey expression as I emptied my gun into her, completely unphased by what I was doing. She knew how I killed her before and got some protection.

Too bad your magic armor doesn't protect against special Heaven Striker shots, bitch.

elle2.png

Even in death, she clings to her AI husbando instead of a real person that actually cares about her. Am I glad I sent her straight to Android Hell, where she belongs!

What few NPCs in Episode 2 have had their souls forcefully removed from them. Burn in hell.

So yeah, that was pretty short. Sega really slacked with making SP quests for Episode 2, which is a bit ironic, considering how much work was put into making all of the new content in it. This easily could've been done a lot faster if it wasn't for Sega locking Seat of the Heart behind most of the Gov Quests.

Still going to do Episode 4. Need to get familiar with its SP quests before heading in and finishing off Ash and Bernie for good.

Back