I'm done.

Bonesy

Guildcard
Between Nagger, some specific users here, things I've heard whisperings about, and now moderation being shit and censoring things that "offend people" even if it's benign I am fucking done with the community aspect of Ephinea. I might come back if something changes but at this rate I don't think anyone cares if I do and I don't think anything is ever going to change.

I mean, something silly happened but there was really no reason to completely flip. Could have just had a word with Mew...

I mean, I do agree with you that Mew shouldn't have deleted the post you made (I'll just restore it now), but I want to mention that unless something comes from mods directly, take things with a grain of salt.

And if you have a problem with any of the mods, tell someone. If it's a GM, tell me, if it's me, tell Soda or tofu (but don't be dumb about it and make sure it's legitimate and not just "I don't like them" since you'll just get ignored).

Just take a break. You for sure can't fix some people, but not dealing with it for x amount of time usually gets your ability to ignore stupid back up.

Between Nagger, some specific users here, things I've heard whisperings about, and now moderation being shit and censoring things that "offend people" even if it's benign I am fucking done with the community aspect of Ephinea. I might come back if something changes but at this rate I don't think anyone cares if I do and I don't think anything is ever going to change.
*Bows head repeatedly!!* Ok...simply DELETING the post was a bit draconian MEW APOLOGIZES! ...But come on...The text and tone was an outrite attempt at trollish humor dammit! If it halps....Mew'll even ban herself from moderating forums for a good 3 or 6 months! WE DON'T WANNA LOSE GOOD PPL! That includes You Bonseys! =(. Mew was just afraid responding to the thread as it got sillier and sillier with "offended" ppl stuff...just thought it was a good idea to lop it off before other ppl took up the mantle. ..... And our "Moderation isn't "Shit!".....THIS mew finds offensive when all we do is GIVE A DAMN better than ANY Other server out there!! ='(. Ok...mew'll stop trying to explain the concept of butt-hurt humor from Both sides and simply get on with trying to keep players happy...But before she goes off pouting...takes one last swipe for cat kind!! angry-anime-baka-boy-Favim.com-2732390.gif

This is the Introduction section not the Conlcusion section

But regardless,welcome to PSObb

If you find yourself getting too involved with community drama, take a break instead of threatening to leave the community. I'm finding myself not caring about PSO drama after chilling out for a week or so. Focusing on other things, then coming back to PSO after 3 or so weeks does wonders to make the game more enjoyable and detoxes you from the drama.

The world nowadays is easily butt hurt, it is not (just) this community. Since you acknowledge this, don't do it yourself (I have not read the 'deleted' post though) when your post has been removed. Accept it and move on since it is not going to change anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back