ILLUMINATI

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
BozMYuQ.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to the ILLUMINATI team thread. This is a team I am a part of on another server, and decided to continue the legacy onto Ephinea. The team was just recently created here, and I will update this thread every so often displaying our achievements/goals.

We are a team that strives to succeed and are always wiling to help each other out. Team hunts will be a common thing in this team. Cmode players and time attackers are highly welcomed ^^. I prefer experienced players join, however as long as you are at least a little familiar with PSO I will more than likely accept you in.

There will be a few qualifications you must meet if you are considering joining the team.
  • Respect your teammates.
  • You must contribute to team points at least every so often. (the more the better)
  • No drama. xD
Having said that- those that are interested may either comment here on this thread, shoot me a pm, or find me in game. The highest team point earners will receive some type of a reward from me after every goal met. Thanks for your time ;) looking forward to playing with some new faces.

Privileges achieved:
  1. Team Flag
  2. Dressing Room
  3. Quest: PoD
  4. Member Limit 20
  5. Quest: Robot's Reckoning

Next Team Goal:
  • Member limit 40 ( not quite sure, may get commander blade unless more people pitch in for team points) .

ILLUMINATI TEAM LIST
1. Zyga
2. Aegues
3. Tiffany
4. shcooba
5. Sync
6. Ralphy
7. NightmareX
8. Quint
9. makavelli ( my alt )
10. 007
11. Eva
12. Dmoney
13. Faustus

Last edited:

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
LOL and what happened with you in ultima? You got banned for things I wont mention here. Just because I said I favor it doesnt mean I dont mind helping players learn more and get better. I also dont want a whole team of noobs, who will be asking simple questions every 5 mins. I know you did some great things on ultima Armando, but pls dont bash in this thread. Thx.

Armando

I got banned for JOKINGLY saying I'd ddos larva in a skype chat... LOL... Anything saying I was a hacker blah blah isn't true. I would have not donated over 3,800 USD if I knew how to hack.

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
xD so it turned out not to be true. i think i know who reported you but i wont go into that in this thread lol. anyways, nice to see you again armando maybe we can game sometime.

Armando

Faki was the one who reported me. Didn't really give a shit tho.

Sure thing, I hop on this server almost every week just for c-mode with some buddys who are also ultima players.

See you around :)

Reactions: UNO

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
Thread updated. Added our goals/achievements for the team so far, and a few other things. ^^

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
yo dmoney wassup dude? been a minute. sure ill send one your way soon as i see you on.

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
Update for the team (although I doubt most of you get on forums) - Member limit 20 has been unlocked as well as the quest Robot's Reckoning. Enjoy!

makaveli

Achiever
Guildcard
Got a stack of Charge Diskas 40hit and Charge Arms 50hit. if anyone in the team needs them feel free to hit me up.

Svanberg

Hi there, not sure if there's much of a requirement to join, I've never been in a team before and not entirely sure how it works, but would like to be in one, I also have 3 others that would like to join. We only recently found the server but used to play a LOT on gamecube, only offline though. We're currently between levels 74-96.
Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to say that I don't know if the server matters, but we always play on EU.

UNO

Facebook.com/Ephinea
Guildcard
I was in Illuminati also. Probably on scht iirc. I was on a lot of teams on scht so probs wasn't there long...

ramador2

Guildcard
Would like to join the team; I used to play on SCHT a lot; had a level 200 RAmarl with near max gear, so I wouldn't say I'm necessarily nooby, although, I probably don't necessarily know how to "RA properly" for high level teamplay, since I used to just solo farm most of the time. Trying to learn Ep2, and putting more effort into playing a little more seriously this time around. I'd also love to learn how to CMode if anyone would be willing to teach me. Never bothered learning that in SCHT either, since I got a near max stat RR (4 dfp off iirc *womp womp*) drop pretty early on, so I had no need to "make" money lmfao.