If Sonic & friends were PSO characters, what class and ID would you pick?

jcorb

I’m a huge Sonic fanboy, and part of me has debated trying to make a sort of “cosplay” of each character. But not quite sure who would be what?

Knuckles I feel like would have to be a HUcast. He’s stronk and has traps, which was a very Knuckles sort of thing, at least back in the day. He’s always had the white little “swoosh” mark on his chest, so maybe Whitill?

Tails, I sorta lean RAcast, or possibly RAmar. I feel like there totally should’ve been a RAcast costume color with the Tornado’s color scheme. But he’s also a supportive little buddy, and with the crazy high accuracy, maybe RAmar would fit? Either way, something about the Skyly design seems fitting, I don’t know why.

Sonic, strangely enough, I feel like is the hardest to place. He had a HUmar outfit you could unlock in the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure 2 (only usable in certain game modes, sadly), which I suppose would make sense, seeing as HUmar is the poster child of PSO. I guess maybe Yellowboze, just for the fact it kinda-sorta resembles a ring?

Also, I think it’s super lame the Sonic Knuckle weapon doesn’t actually involved any amount of punching for male characters. I feel like it should be modified to be one of those “cannot combo attack” weapons, and force use the female’s initial punch animation. Maybe the special would replicate the S-reds for a self Shifta and Deband?

Also, how is there NOT some kind of reference to “Chaos” from a Sonic Adventure 1, with how similar the slimes in Caves look?

Sonic HUmar
Knuckles HUcast
Rouge HUcaseal
Amy HUnewearl

Tails RAmar
Vector RAcast
E102 RAcaseal, on account of the notoriously dismal emotional IQ exhibited by her proponents
RAmarl MARIA!

Cream FOnewearl
Eggman FOnewm
Sally FOmarl
Shadow FOmar

First: Ok, that makes sense.

Considering the question: I'd pick the same IDs for my characters that they have now, Sonic being a PSO character wouldn't change anything about the choices I made concerning my Section IDs.

One thought that comes to mind; if Greenill would make a reasonable section ID for Sonic, given it would probably match his eyes and kinda sounds like “Green Hill”?

I know that PSO2 added proper Sonic and Tails themed outfits (though curiously, not Knuckles), which I definitely appreciate. I remember back on Gamecube, a friend of mine had an Action Replay, and just messing around with playing using Sonic’s model from one of the online quests.

Would honestly kill to use those (namely Knuckles), though I can imagine that could get kinda crazy to give people free range on those. Actually, an Eggman-themed color for RAcast would’ve also been pretty sick, too.

Here are my ideas for the Sonic characters being their own meme classes, enjoy lol

Sonic, has 1.5x run speed, cannot use ranged (including dob/df), stats of HUmar

Knuckles, cannot equip any weapon except for fists, has 2000 atp with HUcast ata

Tails (mechsuit), has slow traps/is ranger/cast, can only equip bazookas/launchers but has 1750 atp and 241 ata

Eggman (mechsuit)

Shadow, same as Sonic (but cooler)

Amy, can only equip hammer weapons and laconium axe, 2000 atp with HUcast ata

Rouge, can only equip claws, 2000 atp with HUcast atp

Back