• Yay

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sodaboy said:
Sorry I haven't gotten around to implementing this yet. Will try to get it ready for next week. Been working on stuff on the back end... Next up, before this, is offline mail support. (Just finished properly processing the BB_Map_Designate quest op code.)

Since I see you're working on the mail system... Are you planning to add a feature so we can mail people who have never sent us their guild cards? It would help a lot with trades and stuff.

(I wouldn't see it being abusable, since the blocklist exists, but I guess you could add an "opt out" feature?)

You wouldn't even need to integrate it into the actual game. You could integrate it into the website instead (assuming adding a secure form with bruteforce protection and allowing people to log into the main Ephinea page isn't hard). Log into website -> enter guild card number of person you want to mail -> guild card is added to your account -> log into game and mail them using the new card.

falkenjeff said:
Since I see you're working on the mail system... Are you planning to add a feature so we can mail people who have never sent us their guild cards? It would help a lot with trades and stuff.
Your idea of sending through the website and not the game may be doable if they set an option on the forum or something to allow trade messages. I'll think about it, but no promises!

Sodaboy said:
falkenjeff said:
Your idea of sending through the website and not the game may be doable if they set an option on the forum or something to allow trade messages. I'll think about it, but no promises!

If you do implement it, the preferred method would be to have their card sent through the website, and not the actual message (so I can send their card to myself and then log in fullscreen and have a conversation).

Bump any update on this? Would be pretty cool to spam shit with people for server kills.

Temporary exp rewards would be nice for the pre-ultimate people.

Yeah, we're implementing level down for scary points. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back