I want to hear your opinion.!

Catalina

Guildcard
A three weeks ago I made a Hunter Redria and I have it at lvl 155 but I have noticed that the best drops are with the Skyly for example D-Photon Core Olga Flow drops the ID Redria while the Skyly has a better chance to get it and that's Just an example with that item but I think I would do better with the Skyly. Sometimes I create a room and players take a long time to enter and I like to think it's because of my ID. I'm thinking of making another character and starting from the beginning with the ID Skyly I like to hunt with weapons but I don't know if it will be worth it . I want to know your opinion what you would do. you would start from the beginning or continue with Redria. what I want is to have the best weapons.

Last edited:
A three weeks ago I made a Hunter Redria and I have it at lvl 155 but I have noticed that the best drops are with the Skyly for example D-Photon Core Olga Flow drops the ID Redria while the Skyly has a better chance to get it and that's Just an example with that item but I think I would do better with the Skyly. Sometimes I create a room and players take a long time to enter and I like to think it's because of my ID. I'm thinking of making another character and starting from the beginning with the ID Skyly I like to hunt with weapons but I don't know if it will be worth it . I want to know your opinion what you would do. you would start from the beginning or continue with Redria. what I want is to have the best weapons.
Mew had Always been REDRIA biased~! =P. *Chirps her 'opinion' and Zooms off~!*

Last edited:
A lot of players have multiple characters for this reason. Easy to level new characters with gear especially on experience boost week. A great idea if you plan on sticking around this server. Or join a team. Get on discord and ask people to join your hunt with using their id/skyly. LFP

Neither ID gets PGF, farmable Vjaya, or farmable Vise, so.

But everyone wants a high hit Braveman and Redria can give em.

Back