I haven't actually made one of these yet.

kaffekane

I'm Kaffe Kane.
I'm one of those fall-through-the-cracks forgot about people from the official server days when jeM and ReVo were the biggest thing out there. I was in jeM, myself, and enjoyed the community there for the most part.

Geez, how long has it been since then? Almost 10 years? The nostalgia for those days makes me upset. I don't miss that I had terrible luck getting red boxes. The best rares that I ever found were a Regen Gear BP and a 0% Daylight Scar. My RAmar used a 35-hit Justy23-ST, Stag Cutlery, and a Final Impact all the way into his 120's. I never had a Frozen Shooter or a Spread Needle until "Dangerous Deal With Black Paper" came out.

I had a crush on the team leader of FireMonkey for the longest time, and it was a thing that I could probably never have. We talked a lot, and he knew about it. He was even fine with and probably encouraging with it, as well. Thinking back to that time spent in the official BB servers, and the times that I had with jeM's group that went to PSU...

I miss it. I know I can't have it back again, but I guess I just bring it up over the fact that I miss it terribly.

I keep coming back to BB out of nostalgia more than anything else.

Not gonna get anywhere with crushes if you think you can't have them! Gotta be confident and let them know, the aftermath is always much better, as I learned recently. ;)

Matt said:
Not gonna get anywhere with crushes if you think you can't have them! Gotta be confident and let them know, the aftermath is always much better, as I learned recently. ;)

It's old history by now. I don't even know if he remembers me, and then there's also the fact that he lives in Colorado and I have no means to travel that far.

Oh I'm aware it's history, just a piece of advice for the future. ;P (well... assuming you're not taken already, obviously!)

Back