I have some questions, I haven't played this since a while and I feel overwhelmed.

It is. You'll need a Heart of Chao and a mag with all stats higher than level 35. To get the Heart of Chao, you'll have to get it from a Hallo Rappy in the Episode 2 VR Temple area during our Halloween events, and even then you're not 100% guaranteed to get one. You'll probably have to trade Photon Drops for it.

And don't sweat most of the talk. The game is still quite simple.
Eeeeee! HEALZiiies! *Pounciies!* =3

Yeh the talk really throws me off lol. Thanks for the heads up on that mag, looks like i gotta play a lot this next halloween!!!

The game is still "Hit or shoot monsters in the face with your weapon of choice." Buffing yourself and debuffing enemies is optional, but highly recommended if your class can cast techniques or someone else can.

Heyo!

Fo's probably have the easiest time on single player in episode 4 especially in the sub desert because once you have V801 and techs higher than lvl 20, you can actually become almost unkillable since your techs can stun lock many monsters as well as do decent damage. However ep 1 and 2 are more difficult cos they have much higher resistances and you'll need to find a lot of high hit gear.

Heyo! @Andy

Reactions: Dab
If you decide NOT to roll a FO for whatever reason, then RAmar is the easiest first character to play (access to ranger wall while you spend forever hunting red ring, highest ATA in the game to compensate for garbage low-hit gear, and access to resta so you don't need to spend a bazillion dollars on trimates while you're learning the game).

Welcome.

No need to worry about anything. Just hack and slash Bro.

Well, after an hour of finding out perfect colors for my 3 mags, i'm in ! What do you advise me to do at beggining ? I'm gonna do the good old quests of episode 1 first. If anyone wanna play with me my character is a Bluefull FOmar called Fairbank. My card number is 42013646

Last edited:
Back