[Title Question]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphy

FOkemon
Guildcard
Do you guys recommend I make a team or join a team when summer arrives? I wanna eventually get into team activities myself really.

Advise against making a team unless you like collecting team points in order to unlock all the things you need.

Yeah just join a team and give me your all your teampoints, I'll save you from bank clutter ;)

Yeah just join a team and give me your all your teampoints, I'll save you from bank clutter ;)
Well, you are the best cat, Sato. I mean, look at all those mag clones of you doing god's work.

I'd say join a team because it's a rough process building up team points but it's all preference. I chose to make a team and it's worked out decently so far

Starting a new team at this point can be tough and lonely but if your committed to it and want to then do so!

Well, it's been over a week since I opened the poll, and it seemed to take a standstill. I'm going ahead and closing the poll. Will request thread lock tomorrow if anyone wants to say anything before I lock this.

Don't care that much what anyone suggests. If u wanna make a team then DO IT!
And make sure that everyone remembers the team name and it's members in a best possible way.

Don't care that much what anyone suggests. If u wanna make a team then DO IT!
And make sure that everyone remembers the team name and it's members in a best possible way.
Thanks for your input.

Too much has happened over the weekend, so I am gonna request the lock now instead of Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back