Hunters boost road

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hello everyone. I feel like this months HBR is not being played that much, just a few exceptions here and there. Phantasma world is great and has a lot of uber drops on lots of ID's. I've got the feeling not everyone else knows what HBR exactly is which is a shame and feel like there should be more communication for HBR, because it is just great...

Just felt like posting this thread.

people are scared of ep2 I think

PW is my favorite HBR but I'm superbusy with class 8)

I have ep2 nightmares after timing out of so many 2B and 2Cs. also rly busy with class/work zz

I have ep2 nightmares after timing out of so many 2B and 2Cs. also rly busy with class/work zz

Welp, the good news is that these are untimed so you can sit back and relax. :)

I think I would agree that a lot of people are unaware of HBR or don't understand what it is and it's benefits. I didn't know what it was for my first six weeks of playing here until it became part of the Summer Event and I had to figure it out.

last month's hbr was an outlier in how they normally work.
the whole point of it is to get people to play quests they normally wouldnt.

ma4 hbr was a mistake, hbr on quests that good will never happen again
also based on the ma4 runs in e2 last hbr, I think a lot of people don't know how to play e2 at all.
conveniently, 90% of what I play is e2 already so GREAT HBR FOR ME

I lived exclusively in Ult HBR last month trying to get a plat badge (yes I know HBR didn't affect badge drops but it was still the best place to be grinding). I'm on break from Ultimate now, leveling some new chars for IDs and such. I'll give it a go ~eventually~ (maybe)

I like this HBR much more, never liked MA4. Having a lot of toruble finding people most the time.

I like the HBR.

Too many people are scared of EP2.

Not enough games means I no longer like the HBR.

Nothing of interest to hunt since giving up on SJS.

My lack of interest for the episode in general.

These quests are new to me, so I'd love to join in, but I feel like I'd be murdered at my current level. Don't want to be a liability. I tried the first one on Normal just so I could get an idea of what it'd be like, and...yeah, it's been a long time since I played Episode 2.

I've been doing OK in Ultimate Forest, single player mode, but I recently did an Ultimate forest quest with a very kind level 200 RAcaseal (Violet), and it became readily apparent that I was mostly along for the ride (and my stunning level 12-13 buffs/debuffs).

Not even for next summer event?
Probably not, no.

I think the reason this HBR isn't being played much is because hardly anything drops in Episode 2, and everything drops in Episode 4. I'd be down for rebalancing it, but Episode 1/2 drop tables are probably considered sacred to everyone.

I've been loving this HBR and already did quite a bit of it. I think I'm at DAR + 16% already.

Ep. 2 always reminds me of my first times playing online back on PSO GC. It gives me a very nostalgic feeling. I'll always love it.

It was very irresponsible for Sega to give Meris an OHKO attack that can't be resisted, and Deldepths are poorly designed, but other than that, it's great.

Probably not, no.

I think the reason this HBR isn't being played much is because hardly anything drops in Episode 2, and everything drops in Episode 4. I'd be down for rebalancing it, but Episode 1/2 drop tables are probably considered sacred to everyone.

I do not agree. Many ID's drop regular drop rares which are really good with hit like Zanba and DoB. They also drop ubers on certain ID's like psycho wand, SJS, Lavis Cannon and some more which I do not know by heart. They are not for the faint hearted ofcourse because they are ubers

Well Lavis Cannon can be written off straight away, because Redria Slime is the best way to hunt it and nobody would bother hunting it on Yellowboze/Whitill in Episode 2.

Psycho Wand is somewhat similar, though it has merits from Bluefull Delbiter and Oran Gibbles, although with the advent of MA4 in BB, it's hard to argue that it's better to hunt in Episode 2, especially since both of those enemies already have 80% base DAR.

Zanba is not that popular because of Yunchang in BB, and only males can equip it, so HUnewearl and HUcaseal have other items to use. DoB is very good from PW2 though, but since people play Redria Episode 1 a lot, there are plenty hit DoBs floating around from people just playing that.

I'd personally list the following as worthwhile hunts from CCA-Seabed-Tower (so, this HBR):

- Diska of Braveman
- Monkey King Bar
- Zanba
- Sealed J-Sword (Skyly)
- Psycho Wand (Bluefull/Oran)
- Heaven Punisher (Purplenum/Skyly)

Maybe a couple of other tidbits, but they're not popular enough that I remember them.

Compared to Episode 1 and 2, that's hardly anything, and many of those aren't very coveted or particularly wanted.

It's pretty much fact that hardly anyone plays Episode 2 in general, and it's because of the drop table rather than the difficulty.

I love ep. 2. Only problem is no one wants a level 117 in their PW games :p

Aw, c'mon guys. At least you had an excuse with MA since it has a time limit. Let the leveling characters play too.

(If you were HC and I were doing HBR right now you'd be welcome to join me even if you're level 80!)

Probably not, no.

Sorry for the double-post, but I think Ep. 2's drop charts absolutely suck, and I would love to seem them rebalanced. (Just keep the critical unique things. Ie. SJS for Skyly Gi Gue).

I say do a poll to see what the server thinks.

Back