HuCast or HuCaseal? (Animations, stats, etc)

greatscoot

Scoot
Guildcard
Never run an android before. I'm having a hard time weighing the pros and cons. I'd love some experienced feedback.

From what I gather...

HuCast has the highest ATP in the game, but TERRIBLE ATA. If I were to go HuCast, I'd probably want a MAG to supplement MISSing. Cause I really hate missing. I haven't been on Ultimate in awhile, but I do hear the enemies have way higher EVP. That's a big factor for me, along with the HP difference.

HuCaseal I always hear is a love/hate thing. I'd also be really interested to hear how those different attack animations do compared to male ones. How useful is EVP lategame? How good is HuCaseal with mechguns? Will the difference in HP and DFP be that much of an impact later on?

Thanks ahead of time.

hucast ata really isn't that bad

you're asking about "pros and cons" which boils down to "which class is better", the answer to which is: hucast

if you have a good mag, units, decent+ equips, etc., you're set!

(never played hucaseal seriously so idk her drawbacks and stuff)

you're asking about "pros and cons" which boils down to "which class is better", the answer to which is: hucast

Actually, it is meant to boil down to well, pros and cons. I want to hear from others what they have found to be good/bad about these two choices so I can come out with which class would be better suited for me.

hucast ata really isn't that bad

That's good to know. I realize I'd probably be looking much harder for weapons with HIT on them if I went HuCast, but I'd probably be doing that anyway.

to put it bluntly... if you're playing casually it really won't make much of a difference.
however if you're playing at a more competitive level you'll most likely prefer hucast for the ATP

The difference between hucaseal and HUcast ATA is like 30 or something. Hucaseal ATA is broken. Shes almost a ranger. In terms of power hucast is the winner but that's his only utility (well traps, and cast boosts etc. Lazy to type more going sleep

As it's already been stated, HUcast has the highest ATP in the game which balances his low ATA. It's probably the easiest class to play between the two. You can always equip S-Parts ver2.01 for an extra 15 ATA and equip Arm units allowing it to hit more in Ultimate when you are low leveled. A good Power Mag and a decent amount of Power Materials will make a HUcast reach HUcaseal's max ATP around level 150-160. Its animations are less dynamic than the female ones especially for Double Saber and Dagger type weapons. The higher HP and DFP do help not falling when you get hit by high ATP ennemies.

HUcaseal is really worth making if you have high %s weapons to balance its low ATP. If you follow a level 200 max stats plan, she feels weak until you reach level 160+ because her ATP growth is slow. The extra 27 ATA over the male makes a big difference when it comes to the use of special attacks. It's sometimes more useful to actually hit the ennemy rather than deal high damages, but in most cases HUcast stays much more effective.

Now the choice is yours. I'd say go for HUcast if you play a lot of Solomode as HUcaseal is weak without FO's support and sphered gear. If you're looking for the most efficient character go for the male. If you feel like you need more dynamism in fights and you'd rather rely on ATA than ATP go for the female. But both have their own playstyle and both are worth playing. You can totally manage well with a HUcaseal.

Now the choice is yours. I'd say go for HUcast if you play a lot of Solomode as HUcaseal is weak without FO's support and sphered gear. If you're looking for the most efficient character go for the male. If you feel like you need more dynamism in fights and you'd rather rely on ATA than ATP go for the female. But both have their own playstyle and both are worth playing. You can totally manage well with a HUcaseal.

I do want to be able to play more dynamically with my hunter. I switch weapons a lot, and I love using things like mechguns but hated how often hunters miss with them.

The difference between hucaseal and HUcast ATA is like 30 or something. Hucaseal ATA is broken. Shes almost a ranger. In terms of power hucast is the winner but that's his only utility (well traps, and cast boosts etc. Lazy to type more going sleep
That actually sounds kind of awesome for me.

I am starting to think I may go Cast and just supplement the ATA difference. No matter what I'm going to do good damage either way with Cast.

A simple god/arm will make you not have complete utter garbage ata early on honestly. The jump to Ult will be where you might need s-parts and/or smartlink (though I suppose if you can afford/have it, go for it).

From my experience, HUcast has almost no ATA problems. His ATP is so high that having to use a H attack here or there is no issue, and overall he does far, far more than HUcaseal will ever do.

But HUcaseal looks super cool (though HUcast does too), so the best answer is to make both.

I play HUcast with max ata and s-parts (to increase base by 15) and I do think ata is an issue.

Trying to complete a NHS combo on harder enemies (delsaber, goran detonator, tollaw, melqueek, del-d, the list goes on - not to mention falz), even with 50h charge vulcs, misses quite a lot on the special and it's fustraing. It's also apparent when using melee weapons without hit %.

I've decided to make a HUcaseal as well, to see what the differences are, although she is not levelled for ultimate yet. The dagger amination and speed is a vastly supierior, although I would say saber animation is clearly worse, and sword animation slightly worse.

Not sure about twin swords and twin saber animations yet, but I will let you know!

Last edited:
I like hucaseal a lot. But that mad atp on hucast... its fun to be able to defeat even the strongest enemies on ult with one combo

I'm a simple man: I see bewbs and ass, I make.

On a more serious note, been playing HUcl lately and it's a whole lot of fun. That superior ATA feels great on the lower levels. But I guess HUcast is better of you're looking to deal lots of damages.

And it's my first cast ever so traps are really fun as well.

In my opinion, it's all about what you want to look at for however many hours you play the character. If I'm going to stare at something for a hundred hours I'd rather it be a lady. But that's just me.
[edit] Soooo, basically just ditto what Jyuki said

I play HUcast with max ata and s-parts (to increase base by 15) and I do think ata is an issue.

Trying to complete a NHS combo on harder enemies (delsaber, goran detonator, tollaw, melqueek, del-d, the list goes on - not to mention falz), even with 50h charge vulcs, misses quite a lot on the special and it's fustraing. It's also apparent when using melee weapons without hit %.

I've decided to make a HUcaseal as well, to see what the differences are, although she is not levelled for ultimate yet. The dagger amination and speed is a vastly supierior, although I would say saber animation is clearly worse, and sword animation slightly worse.

Not sure about twin swords and twin saber animations yet, but I will let you know!
Are you using a Smartlink with those charge vulcs?

Sparts is a gift from god herself to the HUcast race. Max ATA + Sparts gives you higher ATA than max ATA HUnewearl / HUmar before they are able to use Red Ring. Hit % is definitely needed on Hunters if you want to be OP, though.

S-parts is definitely a godsend for HUcast, but HUcaseal ata shouldn't be underestimated, since they can also use S-Parts.

Max ata prior to lvl 180
HUmar 200
HUnewearl 199
HUcast+S-Parts 191+15=206
HUcaseal+S-Parts 218+15=233

HUcaseal + S-Parts has roughly 30 ata over the other hunters (34 over Huney!). It's like having 30 hit extra on all your weapons. I've not done the math, but from my experience (HUcaseal with RR, HUnewearl) I would say that with 50 hit cvulcs, a HUcaseal with S-Parts can probably NSS about as reliably as a HUneweal can NHS. I could be wrong though.

Are you using a Smartlink with those charge vulcs?

Sparts is a gift from god herself to the HUcast race. Max ATA + Sparts gives you higher ATA than max ATA HUnewearl / HUmar before they are able to use Red Ring. Hit % is definitely needed on Hunters if you want to be OP, though.

Sorry, yes that was including smartlink (should have said). Agree with everything you've said.

Back