How to get Rambling May

It locks that character. However if you on the same account make a female character, can do on that char. I did this about 15 times last year :3

And @Chronos Notashi like @Shovel said the female bit at the end is fine on normal. Just the male bit has to be hard or above otherwise Tyrell gives some message and no present (though last year soda unflagged it)

Actually, I was able to solo the quest with my HUmar on Normal (and teamed up with my brother's RAmar so that he could complete it as well on the same difficulty), and I got the present no problem (I was going by the guide for PSO-World and the Rambling May guide here, so it would have sucked if both ended up being wrong on the male section of the process). So Shovel was correct for it. I'm going to assume that it also works for females on Normal, but I got my HUneweal and FOmarl's Rambling Mays on Hard just to be safe.

Since you mentioned the part with soda unflagging those affected by the error, that incident that happened last year was EXACTLY the reason why I asked in the first place. I didn't join until January of this year, so I didn't know about the issue that occurred until I did a bit of digging around for Rambling May info. So I kinda wanted to be sure in case what soda did was only temporary so that I (and other newer PSO players) wouldn't mess up and lock ourselves (or others) out of a decent rare.

Back