How to get Rambling May

fishhao

Wisest Ramar on Ragol
DO NOT 'USE' PRESENT! /thread

But for real, before we start you need valentines choco from valentines quest. And all the 'talking to principal' part needs to be done in White Day quest.

1. Use male char and do White Day quest (normal mode, event). This involves trekking through caves and finding 3 flowers.
2. Talk to blue NPC girl in pioneer 2 to make a flower bouquet.
3. Get the valentine chocolate from your lovely special female person (or duo client if you are a lonely singler like me).
4. Once your male char has both Valentine chocolate and flower bouquet, talk to principal and he will turn it into a 'Present'
5. Do not USE present
6. Give Present to your female char on White Day Quest and go to principal (I did it on Very Hard).
7. Receive good iten: Rambling May.
8. Watch Nantando Direct

Wait, so if I have a chocolate I still have to do.... Something with one of my female characters to get the rambling may? (@Gwen gave a bunch of people chocolates). Do I just give present to random female?

Wait, so if I have a chocolate I still have to do.... Something with one of my female characters to get the rambling may? (@Gwen gave a bunch of people chocolates). Do I just give present to random female?

No, it'd have to be (any) female character on Gwens account, if the chocolate was from hers. You can be the male though.

Edit: she can remake new chars specifically for it, but it has to be her account only (where it originates). Also there is a known glitch where you don't receive it in normal mode so do it in hard and above. (may have been unflagged now?), (see bug thread for details few posts up via @Mad )

Last edited:
No, it'd have to be (any) female character on Gwens ccount, if the chocolate was from hers. You can be the male though.
Anything special about the rambling may u get from this as opposed to a drop?
Seems like a lot of effort.. and i still don't fully get it lol

Anything special about the rambling may u get from this as opposed to a drop?
Seems like a lot of effort.. and i still don't fully get it lol

This was the original way to get it before it was released as a drop. Both In Sega official, and here a year ago.

Thats why we all did it last year, as it was the 1st bunch of RMs on the server. Easter soon came after and destroyed the market. Then eventually a drop when E4 changed.

So the benefit now.... is simply to know the quest / gather knowledge for future / have some fun with a friend.

Last edited:
No, it'd have to be (any) female character on Gwens account, if the chocolate was from hers. You can be the male though.

Edit: she can remake new chars specifically for it, but it has to be her account only (where it originates). Also there is a known glitch where you don't receive it in normal mode so do it in hard and above. (may have been unflagged now?), (see bug thread for details few posts up via @Mad )

I've been found out. I secretly gave chocolates to everyone so they would have to come back and visit me again. ;)

Actually, I had no idea that was the way the quest worked. I didn't see the "White Day" quest pop up so I just started giving my 30-some-odd chocolates to anyone I saw. (With the hopes of brightening their day a little.)

If the quest is still available and anyone needs to meet with me, you can always just message me or find me in the Mag Daycare. I'd be happy to turn the quest items into a Rambling May for anyone that wanted it. I was kind of hoping to get one for myself, as well. xD

Cheers!

Okay, so to be clear, while male characters can do their part on any difficulty, the part for female characters HAS to be done on Hard or higher, right? Because I have a few characters at about level 20 (been focusing on leveling up and building my HUmar and HUneweal, so I haven't trained my other characters very far beyond 10-20), and I kinda want to know ahead of time if I need to level at least my HUneweal more if it turns out the whole thing requires Very Hard.

Also asking this for anyone else that hasn't done White Day, so that we can lower the risk of people getting locked out of the easy Rambling May reward.

This was the original way to get it before it was released as a drop. Both In Sega official, and here a year ago.

Thats why we all did it last year, as it was the 1st bunch of RMs on the server. Easter soon came after and destroyed the market. Then eventually a drop when E4 changed.

So the benefit now.... is simply to know the quest / gather knowledge for future / have some fun with a friend.
I don't think the white day quest is up yet. At least I can't see it. I've got chocolates to give out if I can get a free Rambling May out of it XD

I can the shared bank to pass a chocolate to a male character? or is necesary that it will be traded over?

Question. I acquired 30 chocolates during the Valentine's quest event. If I complete the remaining female quest-line to receive the RM, does that lock me out of doing it again for others I gave chocolates to?

If so, bummer.
If not, those of you that received a chocolate from me, know where to find me. :)

Edit: I still have 2 chocolates, so if anyone is willing to help me get an RM, for an RM for themselves in return, that would be great!

Okay, so to be clear, while male characters can do their part on any difficulty, the part for female characters HAS to be done on Hard or higher, right? Because I have a few characters at about level 20 (been focusing on leveling up and building my HUmar and HUneweal, so I haven't trained my other characters very far beyond 10-20), and I kinda want to know ahead of time if I need to level at least my HUneweal more if it turns out the whole thing requires Very Hard.

Also asking this for anyone else that hasn't done White Day, so that we can lower the risk of people getting locked out of the easy Rambling May reward.
It works with both chars on normal, just got mine with idc

Last edited:
Question. I acquired 30 chocolates during the Valentine's quest event. If I complete the remaining female quest-line to receive the RM, does that lock me out of doing it again for others I gave chocolates to?

If so, bummer.
If not, those of you that received a chocolate from me, know where to find me. :)

Edit: I still have 2 chocolates, so if anyone is willing to help me get an RM, for an RM for themselves in return, that would be great!

It locks that character. However if you on the same account make a female character, can do on that char. I did this about 15 times last year :3

And @Chronos Notashi like @Shovel said the female bit at the end is fine on normal. Just the male bit has to be hard or above otherwise Tyrell gives some message and no present (though last year soda unflagged it)

It locks that character. However if you on the same account make a female character, can do on that char. I did this about 15 times last year :3

And @Chronos Notashi like @Shovel said the female bit at the end is fine on normal. Just the male bit has to be hard or above otherwise Tyrell gives some message and no present (though last year soda unflagged it)

Well, I have open slots on my character roster, so that shouldn't be a problem? :)

Back