How to Convert Enemy Parts to Weapons and Add Hit

NDW

03:US/Fodra:02-11
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Enemy Parts Into Weapons Guide

Follow these steps to turn your enemy parts into weapons.

In One Person Mode you have to end some quests. In priority those with Elenor (a pink RAcaseal). We can find her in "magnitude of metal", "secret delivery", and "Doc's secret plan".

These quests are located in Episode 1 One Person Mode, under "Main Story".

1. Now that you completed "Doc's Secret Plan" - also located in EP1 One person mode, under "Main Story" - you need to start the quest Dr. Osto's Research, locate Dr. Montague and speak to him. He should be in Pioneer 2 between the Principal's teleporter, and the medical center.

Note: You can also convert your parts in unsealed door.

zMgcfX3.jpg

Talk to him and he will mention how you have quality material.

WXh2k5U.jpg

2.The inventory menu should pop up, select the enemy part you wish to change.

Montague will ask you to wait and after that a message should appear saying you have received a weapon.

5igKeXK.jpg

The quest can be done under any difficulty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding Hit % to Enemy Weapons

Before we start let me get few things out of the way:

1. Photon Crystals are required to add Hit % to enemy weapons.

2. 50% Hit is the maximum amount that you can add to enemy weapons.

3. The success rate for adding Hit % will decrease every time you successfully add Hit % to your weapon. This means there is a chance your weapon will not get the desired Hit % plus you will lose your Photon Crystals in the process.

Success Rates:

10% Hit = 100% chance
20% Hit = 80% chance
30% Hit = 60% chance
40% Hit = 40% chance
50% Hit = 20% chance

ENEMY PARTS

Booma's Right Arm
Gobooma's Right Arm
Gigbooma's Right Arm
Rappy's Wing
Hildebear's Head
Hildeblue's Head
Dragon's Claw
Grass Assassin's Arms
Pan Arms's Arms
S-Beat's Arms
S-Red's Arms
Baranz Parts
Delsaber's Right Arm
Delsaber's Left Arm (Turns to Delsaber's Shield)
Belra's Right Arm
Sorcerer's Right Arm
Bringer's Right Arm
Gi Gue's Body
S-Berril's Arms
Gal Gryphon Wing

1. Start the quest 9-5 and talk to Dr. Montague:

This quest is located in Normal Mode under an option called Episode 4. It cannot be played in One Person Mode.

NOTE: Finish the inner circle part where Dr Montague is located within 5 minutes. There is a hidden timer.

Finish the quest and head out.

kn2saqA.jpg

2. Start the quest Claire's Deal 4/5 and talk to Dr. Montague, make sure to have the enemy weapon you would like to add hit
% to and at least one Photon Crystal in your inventory. When you speak to him everything will be in katakana.

XwFuMFq.jpg

3. Talk to him until a set of options appear. Choose the 2nd option.

2nd option should take you here (see picture below) where the Dr. will ask you if you like to add Hit % for a set amount of Photon Crystals.

belbqSO.jpg

lSNdcgH.jpg

The following covers the success rate and the amount of Photon Crystals needed.

10 Hit = 100% / 1 PC
20 Hit = 80% / 2 PC
30 Hit = 60% / 3 PC
40 Hit = 40% / 4 PC
50 Hit = 20% / 5 PC

Last edited by a moderator:
3. The success rate for adding Hit % will decrease every time you successfully add Hit % to your weapon. This means there is a chance your weapon will not get the desired Hit % plus you will lose your Photon Crystals in the process.

Success Rates:
10% Hit = 100% chance
20% Hit = 80% chance
30% Hit = 60% chance
40% Hit = 40% chance
50% Hit = 20% chance

The following covers the success rate and the amount of Photon Crystals needed.
10 Hit = 100% / 1 PC
20 Hit = 80% / 2 PC
30 Hit = 60% / 3 PC
40 Hit = 40% / 4 PC
50 Hit = 20% / 5 PC
Great guide, tyvm for posting.

Are you (or any other experienced players) able to please clarify how the PC cost works?
For example, are you only ever able to pay a maximum of 1 PC at a time for a 10% Hit increment? I assume you can't just keep paying 1 with a 100% success rate. Are you able to add hit to a weapon that already has it (up to 50%) etc or is it EITHER 1PC for 10% OR 5PC for a 20% chance of 50% hit etc?

I'd just like to be crystal clear so I don't potentially waste a PC or ruin a good weap with an unmodifiable low hit.

Great guide, tyvm for posting.

Are you (or any other experienced players) able to please clarify how the PC cost works?
For example, are you only ever able to pay a maximum of 1 PC at a time for a 10% Hit increment? I assume you can't just keep paying 1 with a 100% success rate. Are you able to add hit to a weapon that already has it (up to 50%) etc or is it EITHER 1PC for 10% OR 5PC for a 20% chance of 50% hit etc?

I'd just like to be crystal clear so I don't potentially waste a PC or ruin a good weap with an unmodifiable low hit.
Think of it like a stage in a game. 10 hit is level one. After you've got 10 hit you can't go back to level one, now you're on level 2. Now the cost is 2 photon crystals and now you have an 80% chance to succeed and get 20 hit. If you manage that you're now on level 3 and now it costs 3 photon crystals and you've got a 60% chance to succeed. There's no going back, nor is there any skipping levels. You can't permanently mess up your weapon, but you can potentially waste a lot of photon crystals on your way to 50 hit since you must pass through all stages.

Just for fun, here's the average cost for each stage, factoring in the chance to fail:
1 pc for 10 hit
2.5 pc for 20 hit
5 pc for 30 hit
10 pc for 40 hit
25 pc for 50 hit
total = 43.5 PCs

Last edited:
Think of it like a stage in a game. 10 hit is level one. After you've got 10 hit you can't go back to level one, now you're on level 2. Now the cost is 2 photon crystals and now you have an 80% chance to succeed and get 20 hit. If you manage that you're now on level 3 and now it costs 3 photon crystals and you've got a 60% chance to succeed. There's no going back, nor is there any skipping levels. You can't permanently mess up your weapon, but you can potentially waste a lot of photon crystals on your way to 50 hit since you must pass through all stages.

Just for fun, here's the average cost for each stage, factoring in the chance to fail:
1 pc for 10 hit
2.5 pc for 20 hit
5 pc for 30 hit
10 pc for 40 hit
25 pc for 50 hit
total = 43.5 PCs
Thanks for the thorough explanation. Now I understand and it's worse than I feared ^^ but at least I know. Gonna have to consider trying to farm PCs o_O.

1 pc for 10 hit
2.5 pc for 20 hit
5 pc for 30 hit
10 pc for 40 hit
25 pc for 50 hit
total = 43.5 PCs

Rip spent 18 PD so far for 20%hit, he failed me 5 times going for 30%.....

Edit: 6 times failed at 30%...... what is this?

Edit2 : took me 9 total attempts to get 30% so 27(30 total) PCs on a 6/10 chance, Game, Set, Lose.

Last edited:
1 pc for 10 hit
2.5 pc for 20 hit
5 pc for 30 hit
10 pc for 40 hit
25 pc for 50 hit
total = 43.5 PCs

Rip spent 18 PD so far for 20%hit, he failed me 5 times going for 30%.....
Sounds about right lol

Really sorry to sound stupid but I resrea can't find the quest I need to add hit to enemy weapons, can someone please provide me with the name of the quest. I am unsure what people are reffing to when they mention government quests. Thanks in advance Smuggey/Scarlet

1. Start the quest 9-5 and talk to Dr. Montague:

This quest is located in Normal Mode under an option called Episode 4. It cannot be played in One Person Mode.

NOTE: Finish the inner circle part where Dr Montague is located ASAP.

Finish the quest and head out.

Where can i find this quest? Is it a questline like government in Episode 1?

9-1 to 9-5?

You don't have to do the Government unlock quests, I just did the quests Claiming a Stake, Magnitude of Metal, and Battle Training in One Person to unlock Secret Delivery and Doc's Secret Plan.

Back