How long have you been playing PSO?

October 2001 Dreamcast. Offline only cept for 1 time. US:OBERON. Logged in with a lvl 75 ramar named "HALCYON". Ran around the lobby a few minutes. Joined a open party. Got NOL'd and didnt get back online till 2005 at SCHT on my DC after .

Open Beta till close of server on SEGA PSOBB US as Rasputina TEAM: CA/Legit

Back to scht as NeonFuzz until Crono took over. and left the server with both middle fingers in the air swearing never to return to PSO.

2016 while searching for Fantasy ringtones for my phone, I type it into the search engine as "Phantasy" ringtones and the opening song "whole new world" came up in a youtube link as a search result. Clicked on it. That Nostalgia Bomb! Said to myself "ok i dont wanna play with others but i wanna play BB" so I started searching for private server software other than Fuzziqer's. And ofcourse Tethealla was in the search results.

Made an account and checked it out. Didn't even speak to anybody for like 3 months. (cept ASH and BERNIE) @Harborer of Hope, NDW, Quephix, and Rosebell were my first encounters with Humans. I think MewMew actually joined my passsword protected rooms to ask me why i was by myself so much HAHAHA. I was very Shy. And they got me outta my shell. So if you tired of hearing me. Blame them XD.

[QUOTE=

I think MewMew actually joined my passsword protected rooms to ask me why i was by myself so much HAHAHA.

"...For the Darkness has past, yet the Legend still grows...You'll know, You'll know the......" *Notices everyone staring at her...Blushes..* OHAI! Yes, your mew has always had a loving habit of noticing Lone Wolves...YOUR name however kept drawing her attention the most...So yeah...POUNCING was imminent >=3. Mew knows good ppl when she hugs them Dammit! <3

2001 - indefinite

I wasn't a name back in the day or anything, so I don't have any super interesting stories but this game hits some weird super comfortable spot for me so I don't think I'll ever really quit.

e: it probably says a lot that Ephinea has been my most successful run at this game, socially and material-wise to date.

Last edited:
Played the very first say it came out on Dreamcast, then Version 2 on Dreamcast, then on the Game Cube, then on the Xbox, which I really hated. Voice chat really ruined it for the most part. Listening to people pretend they are rap stars got old REALLY fast.

Then years later, I played on SCHTSERV when it first started, then played on it when it went to absolute junk, then whenever they lost everything I said to hell with it, and searched for a new place to call my PSO home, and here I am!

Back