How long have you been playing PSO?

In all it's iterations? I've been on PSO for 15 years starting with the official Sega GC servers. I played on the Xbox official servers, Imported Blue Burst w/Episode 4 expansion from Japan, and played on the official US servers once released here. I then spent most of my time after that on SCHTHACK with the GC,BB and DC. After that whole thing fell apart I decided to look for another server and after trying others I finally found a home here. What about everyone else?

February 21, 2001.

Ver.1 -> Ver.2 -> GC Ep. I&II -> Ep. III -> BB -> PSU -> PS0 -> PS02 -> Ephinea

Mew went Online about 2 weeks after its release here in the states for SEGA Dreamcast <3! The delay was only because she still wasn't sure she could purrform on a global scale with only ONE working paw...XD! ......SURPRISE!!! lol

Started around 2004 playing co-op with my older brothers on GC EP 1&2 Plus when I was 5. 18 now and here I am still playing.

Picked it up release day in the U.S. (january 2001) with money i saved up peddling candy in my middle school (gotta love 00's dollar store prices, 100ct pixie stick bags for $1, 50ct blow pop knock offs for $5) and early 9th grade.

Still remember the bike ride to Toys R Us with my friends after school and setting up/signing up for SegaNet which ended up turning into Earthlink dial-up shortly after lol.

So to answer your question, will be playing this dumb game 17 years off and on in January.

Ver 1 - Played online Since the U.S.A. Release date
Ver 2 - Played online after I imported the Japanese version 2-3 weeks after the Japanese release date
Gamecube E1&2 - Played online since the U.S.A. Release date
Xbox E1&2 - Played online since U.S.A. Release date (stopped playing 24/7 once I started university in fall of 2004 but still hopped on for battle mode once in a while until the official server shut down sometime in 2008). Voice Chat PSO > all other PSO

Blue Burst - SCHThack sometime in late 2009 early 2010 and I've been around ever since.

Since the dawn of time.

DC>PSOPC>GC>PSOBB>SCHT>ULTIMA>EPHINEA.

• The 1st encounter was DC watching my older brother, then we both got ver2 for the PC and started playing while in college.
  • Played heavily on GC offline, and BB online.
  • Schthack I mostly cmoded.
  • Ultima I barely played, filled the gap of no PSO when Schthack was dead (and I had a few friends there and an account from when it originally opened).
  • Never got around to trying Eden though I heard it was good fun.
  • Played in D's server for a short period among 2/3 other flops including the recent Destiny.
  • Invested alot of time into Ephinea over the last few years, not been on as much recently since summer.

Don't remember the exact date I started, but I've played my entire life basically.

Dreamcast growing up as well as Gamecube (only offline though).
Started on SCHThack in late 2011. Played there until the 2015 crash.
Played on Edenserv between SCHThack and Ephinea
Started Ephinea in August of 2015 (still play here mainly).
Have account on new SCHThack and played on Destiny serv for 3 weeks before quitting.

Gamecube 2003 (not online)
PsoBB Scht 2007-2012
PsoBB Ephinea 2017-Jan2018

Nov 2016 - May 2017 on SCHT. May 2017 - Now on Ephinea.

Played a little on Xbox online in 2003 and 2004 during the summer.

DC V1/V2 - 2001 - 2003 offline
GC 2003 - ~2006 offline
SCHT BB - 2009 - Whenever I got banned I don't remember lol but I don't think I made it very far into 2013
Ephinea since 2016

DC v2
2001 Online

GC
2002 - 2007 Majority Offline
Played On Xbox as well, but not much.

PsoBB SCHT
2008 - 2013
Started when you still had to mess with hosts file, and 3 month ACC deletion.

PsoBB Eden
2014 (2 months)

PsoBB Ephinea
2016, and beyond ^^

DC v2
2001 Online

GC
2002 - 2007 Majority Offline
Played On Xbox as well, but not much.

PsoBB SCHT
2008 - 2013
Started when you still had to mess with hosts file, and 3 month ACC deletion.

PsoBB Eden
2014 (2 months)

PsoBB Ephinea
2016, and beyond ^^

Oh yeah I remember those days. Had to download the Japanese version too. I lost count at how many times my account got rolled back due to an unstable server at the time. But once the server got figured out it was a wild ride.

Started on Gamecube in 2003 offline and then went onto duoing Blue Burst and Gamecube in 2008.
I quit BB for a few years and exclusively played GCN until about 2014 when I got a Dreamcast and went back to playing BB as well.
So I started to play BB and DC Ver.2 and GCN until about 2015 when I stopped playing Ver.2 and Gamecube.
Played BB exclusively until 2016 and then went back to just GCN.
2017 I play BB very little. A few hours here and there a week and play GCN pretty much exclusively and a very very tiny bit of DC Ver.2. Probably going to quit BB altogether soon and only play GCN again as that's all I even care to play anymore.

So, short end, started PSO as a whole in 2003 with GCN, started BB in 2008, been playing since.

At my first duty station a gaming friend reccomended pso gc to me. Probably some time mid 2002. Played live until i lost that loving feeling for the game.. probably because of dupes.

Picked pso up again on Schtack in like 2012 I think. Around that time I started out occasionaly playing ver.2 online at Pso Palace/ Sylverant.

Currently I dabble a little on Dolphin offline. Tis been a long time since I played blue burst online at any length.

Pretty much since the beginning. I got a Dreamcast for my birthday and picked up the game soon after that.

To ring in the new year, here is a greeting from the first New Years event from NA PSO D:
CDo4ZCV.jpg

EL3uP3n.jpg

Back