Hi long time no see you sexy people its me JCGamer :D

jcgamer

Hi everyone Im JCGamer from psoworld and sega forum. I am ALWAYS LOVED helping people with rare hunts. Im master on challange mode and BIG NERD OTAKU PSO Fan from 2000-2012 AND I do play PSO2 as well. Im also a part of PSU clemenitne Member. NDW was one that told me about this place. WELL KINDA. i KNEW ABOUT IT but took me too long to join beucase I was having to mush fun playing with Aelphasy,NDW, SegaGamer, Noble, Gnome and DuelSteam

Anyways if you guys wanna play and wanna do challenge mode Im always down for some S rank XD if we have them that is XD

Welcome, nice to see cmoders :)
Why thank you Spuz for the well welcome and Oh heck yeah I love doing cmode that were all the action is. specially when I play with my best friend Mystic Nessly and the other of old school vet pso players xD

Well, you seem fun. Hi, I played PSO on GameCube during my childhood and now the game is forever etched onto my heart. I've played a little PSU and PSO2, but between the weird style change and the lack of localization respectively, PSOBB is the only Phantasy Star I play anymore.

Well, you seem fun. Hi, I played PSO on GameCube during my childhood and now the game is forever etched onto my heart. I've played a little PSU and PSO2, but between the weird style change and the lack of localization respectively, PSOBB is the only Phantasy Star I play anymore.
Hi there Char-E Nice to meet you :D
Im been playing PSO when sega forum started there website back in 2000. Later on 2007-2009 I join PSOworld . Im very friendly and fun person. I always loved PSO in general but also I love any Phantasy Star Game. You can say Im PSO Nerd Otaku XD.

Hi there Char-E Nice to meet you :D
Im been playing PSO when sega forum started there website back in 2000. Later on 2007-2009 I join PSOworld . Im very friendly and fun person. I always loved PSO in general but also I love any Phantasy Star Game. You can say Im PSO Nerd Otaku XD.
PSO is definitely the best. I've always wanted to make a game inspired from it.

Why thank you Spuz for the well welcome and Oh heck yeah I love doing cmode that were all the action is. specially when I play with my best friend Mystic Nessly and the other of old school vet pso players xD
As NDW has probably told you. A few cmoders here who like to play games, so I am sure you will soon fit in and get some rolling ;)

Hi everyone Im JCGamer from psoworld and sega forum. I am ALWAYS LOVED helping people with rare hunts. Im master on challange mode and BIG NERD OTAKU PSO Fan from 2000-2012 AND I do play PSO2 as well. Im also a part of PSU clemenitne Member. NDW was one that told me about this place. WELL KINDA. i KNEW ABOUT IT but took me too long to join beucase I was having to mush fun playing with Aelphasy,NDW, SegaGamer, Noble, Gnome and DuelSteam

Anyways if you guys wanna play and wanna do challenge mode Im always down for some S rank XD if we have them that is XD
Oooooo, we has Ancients descending among us now?? This is Awesome! <3 Welcome Home dear! =3

Welcome aboard Ephinea, JC! Always great to have one of the original Sega folks on board, right?

Welcome aboard Ephinea, JC! Always great to have one of the original Sega folks on board, right?
I know right. I been around for so long I still remember old old old sega forum xD
Zrze3JG.png

I've seen you around the PSO community, late welcome but yea. Also Woo for remembering old sega stuff? I still miss Seganet. xd

Back