Hi long time no see you sexy people its me JCGamer :D

jcgamer

Hi everyone Im JCGamer from psoworld and sega forum. I am ALWAYS LOVED helping people with rare hunts. Im master on challange mode and BIG NERD OTAKU PSO Fan from 2000-2012 AND I do play PSO2 as well. Im also a part of PSU clemenitne Member. NDW was one that told me about this place. WELL KINDA. i KNEW ABOUT IT but took me too long to join beucase I was having to mush fun playing with Aelphasy,NDW, SegaGamer, Noble, Gnome and DuelSteam

Anyways if you guys wanna play and wanna do challenge mode Im always down for some S rank XD if we have them that is XD

jcgamer

Welcome, nice to see cmoders :)
Why thank you Spuz for the well welcome and Oh heck yeah I love doing cmode that were all the action is. specially when I play with my best friend Mystic Nessly and the other of old school vet pso players xD

Char-E

The jobless android
Well, you seem fun. Hi, I played PSO on GameCube during my childhood and now the game is forever etched onto my heart. I've played a little PSU and PSO2, but between the weird style change and the lack of localization respectively, PSOBB is the only Phantasy Star I play anymore.

jcgamer

Well, you seem fun. Hi, I played PSO on GameCube during my childhood and now the game is forever etched onto my heart. I've played a little PSU and PSO2, but between the weird style change and the lack of localization respectively, PSOBB is the only Phantasy Star I play anymore.
Hi there Char-E Nice to meet you :D
Im been playing PSO when sega forum started there website back in 2000. Later on 2007-2009 I join PSOworld . Im very friendly and fun person. I always loved PSO in general but also I love any Phantasy Star Game. You can say Im PSO Nerd Otaku XD.

Char-E

The jobless android
Hi there Char-E Nice to meet you :D
Im been playing PSO when sega forum started there website back in 2000. Later on 2007-2009 I join PSOworld . Im very friendly and fun person. I always loved PSO in general but also I love any Phantasy Star Game. You can say Im PSO Nerd Otaku XD.
PSO is definitely the best. I've always wanted to make a game inspired from it.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Why thank you Spuz for the well welcome and Oh heck yeah I love doing cmode that were all the action is. specially when I play with my best friend Mystic Nessly and the other of old school vet pso players xD
As NDW has probably told you. A few cmoders here who like to play games, so I am sure you will soon fit in and get some rolling ;)

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Hi everyone Im JCGamer from psoworld and sega forum. I am ALWAYS LOVED helping people with rare hunts. Im master on challange mode and BIG NERD OTAKU PSO Fan from 2000-2012 AND I do play PSO2 as well. Im also a part of PSU clemenitne Member. NDW was one that told me about this place. WELL KINDA. i KNEW ABOUT IT but took me too long to join beucase I was having to mush fun playing with Aelphasy,NDW, SegaGamer, Noble, Gnome and DuelSteam

Anyways if you guys wanna play and wanna do challenge mode Im always down for some S rank XD if we have them that is XD
Oooooo, we has Ancients descending among us now?? This is Awesome! <3 Welcome Home dear! =3

jcgamer

Welcome aboard Ephinea, JC! Always great to have one of the original Sega folks on board, right?
I know right. I been around for so long I still remember old old old sega forum xD
Zrze3JG.png

Nikki

meh...
I've seen you around the PSO community, late welcome but yea. Also Woo for remembering old sega stuff? I still miss Seganet. xd