Hi, I'm Charlie!

Charlie CM

Guildcard
I played PSO mostly for challenge mode throughout most of the time the Sega PSOBB servers were up. I helped countless people get their s-ranks, took my time attack game to one of the best on the server and got a big bunch of people into cmoding for fun and TA. I also traded a ton of s-rank weapons. It's probably not much of an exaggeration to say that I played with maybe 90% of the people that ever did cmode on Sega.

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around yet; I'm definitely not here to spend 12 hours a day playing cmode like I did 12 years ago. I'm older and I have a job and stuff! But I'm around for some nostalgia. I'm currently leveling a FOne for some reason that completely baffles me, but I'm really hoping to catch some cmode action.

Note for those that used to know me; I'm now living in Texas (having previously lived in London, UK) so my timezone is CST instead of GMT. Also, job. So my schedule will be very different to what it once was... but I'm hoping to catch some games with old faces all the same!

Meanwhile, I need to be initiated to c-mode... and a deck of S-rank cards

Hello ... friend!
did you hang with that one moon-somethin fella?
carry me through cmode tho

Back