Hey there. ^_^

Hi everyone.

I just happened to be randomly skimming the internet and somehow wound up on the server I used to play on. I read a few topics, and somebody mentioned how this server wasn't a complete ghost town. So I headed on over... and saw names that I haven't in some time...

Spuz, Colette, Alakaboom, Ade, Conenubi, Ives, to name just a few.

It made me realise that I actually do miss PSO. It's the only online game that I've ever really done anything with, and genuinely enjoyed.

In truth, I've no idea whether or not I'll actually play again. I've enough going on in my life right now that I'm not sure I can invest the same amount of time that I used to. Not to mention that PSO is still a bit of a sore spot for me after that incident. That said though, I was intrigued by the Sandbox mode; could be rather fun, and it would certainly scratch the itch. If nothing else, perhaps Challenge mode or something.

Whatever happens, even if I vanish again, I honestly am happy knowing you're all here keeping PSO alive. If I do end up playing, then I'm sure I'll bump in to you again sooner or later. Of course, I'd be happy meeting everyone else too.

o_0

← Is Zynetic (but maybe that's not a good thing)

Though should say welcome back to PSO! Nobody ever truly quits. =p

Last edited:
Welcome back to PSO (if you do come back).

What's in the past should stay in the past. If anyone holds any grudges against you from scht just ignore it.

Hey there Zyn. Yeah, I'm as surprised as you are. lol

Thanks Conenubi. You're right of course, this would literally be a new start. It could be rather nice playing again without all the OP weapons and such.

Still wanting my Red Saber for my melee FOne. I never did get one, and I SO badly want to see that 1,000+ damage on a heavy hit. lol

Man, long time no see. I mean damn, loooong time. Glad to see you're back. As strangers as we may all be, this community has been family. I hope you stick around, there's certainly a lot to enjoy.

*cleans glasses to make sure she's seeing what she THINKS she's seeing*
henlo! Mayu remembers you Rufus!
Welcome to Ephinea and WELCOME BACK TO PSO!!
This server is great for returnings to see many familiar faces and to get back into the game. It's not the same ol' Pso we all know and luv and got bored of (kinda).
Enjoy your stay n.n
Hopefully we can play together in game.
Also, sorry if am being weird and you don't remember Mayu. ; w ;
Mayu hopes things work out for you and hopes all is well! Even IF you don't come back, it's great to see faces of "Pso Legends" popping in every now and then to say Hi!
Fair winds! (Sail on, Sailor.)

Hi everyone.

I just happened to be randomly skimming the internet and somehow wound up on the server I used to play on. I read a few topics, and somebody mentioned how this server wasn't a complete ghost town. So I headed on over... and saw names that I haven't in some time...

Spuz, Colette, Alakaboom, Ade, Conenubi, Ives, to name just a few.

It made me realise that I actually do miss PSO. It's the only online game that I've ever really done anything with, and genuinely enjoyed.

In truth, I've no idea whether or not I'll actually play again. I've enough going on in my life right now that I'm not sure I can invest the same amount of time that I used to. Not to mention that PSO is still a bit of a sore spot for me after that incident. That said though, I was intrigued by the Sandbox mode; could be rather fun, and it would certainly scratch the itch. If nothing else, perhaps Challenge mode or something.

Whatever happens, even if I vanish again, I honestly am happy knowing you're all here keeping PSO alive. If I do end up playing, then I'm sure I'll bump in to you again sooner or later. Of course, I'd be happy meeting everyone else too.
YUP! MOST if not ALL of us are SCHT Refugees too dear! Glad to see you again....and if you DO decide to stay with us... Welcome Home!! =3

Bro Bro, Ive got a random video of us doing cmode in schthack and going the wrong way, and then getting stuck behind a door (as we didn't see second switch). Your all like ''Well this was shit planning''. Strangely I saw somone called Auron last night a FOmar and I thought, ''I wonder if that's Rufus''.

Nice to see your name pop up man!

p.s. Join Hardcore ;)

Back