Hey all !

MagicLuthee

Hello there, I'm new to this server but not entirely new to the game. I used to play on GC offline (sometimes in Split-Screen with my brother), had a FOnewearl lvl 140+, loved it.
So here I am, made a FOnewearl with Redria as Section-ID (had to pick one anyway, my former GC character had Skyly and barely had any good drops during her career... and... I like red... that counts too... right ? :3).

I hope to be able to play with some of you in the near-future ~ (I'm an EU player, on US server lag doesn't seem too bad though.)

MagicLuthee said:
Hello there, I'm new to this server but not entirely new to the game. I used to play on GC offline (sometimes in Split-Screen with my brother), had a FOnewearl lvl 140+, loved it.
So here I am, made a FOnewearl with Redria as Section-ID (had to pick one anyway, my former GC character had Skyly and barely had any good drops during her career... and... I like red... that counts too... right ? :3).

I hope to be able to play with some of you in the near-future ~ (I'm an EU player, on US server lag doesn't seem too bad though.)

Welcome to Ephinea. The most important thing is to match your Section ID to your clothes and gear.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

@diemildefreude I think I made a fashion faux-pas (foh-paa) then, I made my character mostly blue and chose Redria ^_ ^"

welcome have fun, also i play to EU/Lumireis(block 2),I hope to meet you in game.

MagicLuthee said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

@diemildefreude I think I made a fashion faux-pas (foh-paa) then, I made my character mostly blue and chose Redria ^_ ^"

Red and blue are nice together though. Just look at... Spider-Man. It'll depend on your weapons and mag too.

Welcome to Ephinea! Sorry for the late reply!

Hope you're enjoying yourself!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Back